Story 8 Snapchat

The following story/stories have been either submitted by one of my readers or found on other websites.

..........

Creepy Person on Snapchat

A few months ago, I was quick added on Snapchat by some girl who had a normal looking bitmoji and was fairly new to Snapchat, her snap score was only about four or five hundred. I accepted the request since I could always use some more friends and some more streaks, and she almost immediately texted me, despite the request being about 6 hours old when I first saw it.

She texted me "hey cutie what's up?", I was a bit confused by this message, as she had never seen a picture of me yet, and bitmojis aren't necessarily accurate

She texted me "hey cutie what's up?", I was a bit confused by this message, as she had never seen a picture of me yet, and bitmojis aren't necessarily accurate. I just replied "hello." and the conversation continued on as normal for about 10-15 minutes.

Eventually she sent me a picture of herself, I was a little surprised by it, as she looked exactly like one of my girlfriend's friends that I had met on a night out one time. I simply dismissed it as being coincidental, people often have some who look similar to themselves.

She requested a picture of myself, and I just sent her a simple selfie of me. Again she referred to me as being cute, but it wasn't as weird this time, because now she had actually seen me. I just thought of it as her being nice. She started flirting with me (even after I brought up how I had a girlfriend).

She would say stuff like "I wish you didn't have a girlfriend. You seem so sweet and cute" and "The color of your eyes is making my heart flush".

She would even get sexually explicit with some of her compliments

She would even get sexually explicit with some of her compliments. Out of nowhere, she sends me two more selfies of her, this time, they were two pictures of other women I had only met once or twice in my life.

One of them was my girlfriend's other friend, and another was an old classmate of mine from 8th grade. Assuming it was my girlfriend doing some stupid loyalty test to me, I just said to her "Nice try Aurora (not my girl's real name). You should know after two years of dating I'd never cheat on you." After I said this, she sent me a picture of yet another girl I hardly knew and said: "Who the fuck is Aurora?" Freaked out a bit now, I asked who this really was.

She got really pissy with me, saying how every new person she meets accuses her of being a catfish because she always looks like somebody they know. I asked her if she had more pictures of herself, just to see if I'm not losing my mind. She sends me 5 more. Each of yet another girl I knew, this time some of them were a bit closer to me.

I asked her where she got the pictures from, and she was still insistent of them being of her, and promising she isn't a catfish. After about 10 minutes of me pressuring the catfish into giving herself up, she sent me a heart chilling snap. It was a picture of the front of my old house, where I moved away from about 3-4 years before this incident. It was taken at the same time of day as this conversation was happening, so I assumed she had taken it at that very moment.

I now knew it couldn't be my girlfriend just being creepy, as we weren't dating when I lived there, nor did she ever know about me living there. I figured it was a friend of mine just playing some sick prank with an alt account. But some of the photos they used were of girls that they didn't know about my acquaintances with.

She followed it up with several pictures of another girl, this time they weren't just normal selfies or group photos, they were candid shots, of nobody other than my girlfriend. Some of them were of her sitting at stop lights in her car, others were of her walking into the school we go to. My heart dropped.

I blocked the person immediately, and phoned my girlfriend to tell her of the situation. She assured me that it wasn't her or one of her friends doing some kind of prank or loyalty test, and that she didn't know somebody had been taking photos of her.

I haven't been added by anyone similar of nature, or heard from that account ever again. I still have no idea who was actually behind it. My friends that I or Aurora still had contact with have since privated their instagram accounts, which is where the pictures the account sent me came from.

And my girlfriend and I have disabled our snapmaps to everyone, including our close friends. I still want to believe this was just some sick prank from one of my best friends or something, and not just some genuinely creepy person who is stalking me and my girlfriend.

 I still want to believe this was just some sick prank from one of my best friends or something, and not just some genuinely creepy person who is stalking me and my girlfriend

                                            .................

Stay tuned for the next chapters.

Once again this book contains only real-life events, not made up stories.

Thank you very much for reading.

If you want your stories to be published here, private message me and get a chance to have your story in this book.

Next chapter: Short stories