ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ

𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚?

please vote and comment <3

"y/n-chin.. are you joking?" mikey asked, smiling at the girl he love, blinking innocently.

y/n, on the other hand, also blinking innocently, nod.

"yes-- i mean no!.. can't i??" she asked again, making mikey in awe.

the blonde guy gulped, still shocked.

i mean... nothing's wrong  with y/n joining right?

"why aren't you answering? can't i join?" she asked, looking worried.

mikey quickly shook his head, probably don't know what to answer to her. 

he thought that this is the first time a girl asked him if she could join his gang, plus the is the girl he likes so he's having some what if thoughts.

sure, she knows how to fight but she's still a girl. it can be dangerous for her.

"n-no! i mean-- yes you can! it's just that--"

"are you belittling me?" she teased, making the blonde hair mikey to shook his head for the second time.

"no no! i--"

"you what?" she asked, waiting for him to continue what his tryna say.

as soon as she realizes that the guy in front of her can't think of any thing to answer, she sighed.

"yes you are..." she pouted, feeling disappointed. 

he sees how good i am right? then why can't i join?

mitsuya then put his hand on the (h/c) haired girl, comforting her.

"y/n-chan.. it's for the best if you don't join the gang. it's dangerous for you--"

"fine." mikey said, defeated.

her pouting face soon be gone as soon as she heard what he just said.

"are you sure?" she asked, looking at him smiling.

mikey sighed and smile back at her, nodding.

"yes... but please.. don't work yourself too hard. it's still on us okay?" he said, patting her head, as she nod.

"so... who's division do you want me to put you?" mikey asked.

y/n then slowly turned her head where the silver-lilacguy is.. mitsuya then looked at her confused.

"what?" he asked, as soon as everything sink in on his brain, his eyes quickly grew in shock.

"what?! hell naw!! are you freakin' sure mikey?!" mitsuya turned to the leader who's apologizing by just simply smiling at him.

"seriously? in one night? i got to have a two moron on my division? really?" he said in sarcasm while looking at the two, y/n and takemichi.

"oh.. correction.. y/n-chan can fight." mikey said, smiling at him.

"she can be useful." he added.

mitsuya sighed, turning where y/n is who's smiling at him so big.

"i'm so excited to work with you!!" the two said at the same time.

...