ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞

please vote and comment <3

as soon as the three, y/n, takemichi, and chifuyu saw that baji's about to get kisaki, y/n immediately shout.

"now!!" 

the three made their way, but soon stopped, looking shock, terror is written all over the three's face, so do the other toman captains, vice-captains, and the members.

"shit..." y/n whispered as she saw chifuyu running towards baji.

"kisaki you bastard!! what did you do to him?!" chifuyu said, glaring at the guy in front of him.

kisaki shrugged his shoulder, looking at him cockily.

"you saw, didn't you? i... didn't do a damn thing."kisaki answered.

he's right, y/n thought.

things that happened earlier came into her mind, the way kazutora was behind him-- the way baji answered that it's just a scratch.

"shit..." she whispered, making takemichi look at her worried.

"what?" 

"baji-kun... is stabbed." she said.

takemichi looked at her in horror, as if he got poured by a cold water all down his spine.

this is not going to happen, he thought.

baji shouldn't dide, he has to do anything to save him, in order to save everyone in the future-- especially hina.

"kazutoraaaa!!!!" 

their attention went back to chifuyu, who's now looking down where kazutora is... whispering to his self.

even thought the (e/c) haired y/n's trembling down to her knees because of nervousness, stress, and exhaustion all combining together, she still manage to get to where baji and chifuyu.

"baji..." she called, as she put her finger on baji's pulse to check of he still..

"he's still breathing-- he's still alive!!" she said, alerting chifuyu.

like duh? he is still alive.

she get up, as she was about to walk where mikey is, but get stopped after what kisaki said.

"kazutora doesn't fuck around after all! i see now! he lured baji into valhalla... so he could kill him when when he least expected it!!" kisaki said, looking at kazutora.