ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

the day of the battle...

for the great l/n y/n, if you commit for something.. then you gotta take all  the risk just to take responsibility for it.

what's happening to her right now.. is a mess.

"can i leave?" she asked her mother, who just ignored her and continue looking at the dress that was hanging together, inside the store.

she tap her foot continuously on the ground, feeling nervous and bored at the same time.

if it weren't for her dear mother, she should've been there in the gathering early than everyone.

everyone must've been there already.

"mom! i have something to do okay?" she beg, looking at her mother hoping that she would pity her.

"no." her mother immediately answered, without even looking at her.

she frowned, glaring at her own stupidity, this was her fault though. the prom's getting near, and she agree to her teacher to attend the prom.

which what made her mother to be proud of her.

she hugged her tote bag, holding on it dearly as she hid her toman uniform in there.

"shit... this just wouldn't do." she whispered to herself as she glance to where her mother was.

she slowly walk towards the exit, successfully leaving her mother inside the store without her noticing.

"i'll deal with you later." she said, before running.

she's wearing her uniform right now. she unbottons her blouse, revealing her binded chest that she did early in the morning before going to the school, and the scar on to the side of her stomach.

lot of people looked at her shock as why is she started to unbotton her uniform while running like crazy.

she immediately wore her top toman uniform then took the toman pants out of her tote bag. luckily she's wearing her skirt uniform, which made her changing cloths fast.

their call time was 3:00 pm.

it's fucking 3:46 already!

her exhaustion didn't stopped her from running until she reach the big gate of the old warehouse.

everyone's fighting already. everyone's a mess.

she looked around to find a familiar face, only to find takemichi, looking like a lost kitten on the crowd. she frowned as she looked at takemichi who was looking at something which she can't see because of the messy crowd.

a man running towards takemichi immediately caught her (e/c) as she quickly ran towards them and kick the guy on to his abdomen, making him curled up on the ground.

"y/n-san!" takemichi called, looking at her shocked.

not because of what she did, but because of why the hell is she here?!

"what are you doing here?!" takemichi asked as he flinch of whenever someone's running towards him but y/n immediately taking down, defending the innocent friend.

"i'm sorry i'm late-- what do mean what am i doing here?" she asked, as she punched the other dude on the face, knocking him out.

takemichi's about to answer her, but somebody caught his eyes, a dude running towards y/n. he immediately tries to takeover the guy, making them fall on the ground. he looked to the side and saw another two guys running towards her.