ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

please comment and vote <3

"one of toman's founding members.. the first division captain.. keisuke baji! he claims he wants to abandon toman and enter the ranks of valhalla." hanma said, a marked of happiness is written all over his face.

feeling so proud of his self about how much he feels so thrilled right now.. like how'd did everything became so interesting these past few days?

the crowd started to murmur.

"one of toman's to brass wants in valhalla?"

"ain't that a bad idea?" 

"no, dude! this fukin' huge!"

y/n, who's just also watching hanma's speech to the crowd, but she's not reallhy listening that much. she's tryna read what this hanma guy.

"so he's that type huh?" she murmurs.

"enlisting baji will aid us greatly in crushing toman! but there's just one thing remaining.." he stopped talking, making the crowd starts to murmur again.

this annoys the (h/c) haired girl more, like this is just so childish. can't they just go home and watch their favorite cartoons or what?

"he might be one of toman's spies!! so i had kazutora prepared a witness for us." hanma then again walked where y/n and takemichi is.

that fuckin' smirk on his lips makes the (h/c) haired y/n to wiped it using her foot. like why the hell is he so good at making her angry?

"i will now call the to witnesses forward!! takemichi hanagaki!! y/n!!" 

takemichi gulped, suddenly all became so scary for him. he straighten his body, looking where hanma is.

"yes!" he answered.

y/n just stand there, not opening her mouth. hanma turned to where y/n is, but then changed his mind and turned to takemichi instead. he know himself that he will get nothing when it comes to this girl.

hmp!

"at toman's gathering, what did baji say in front of everyone there?" 

for freaking third time of gulping beause of nervousness. takemichi begum to open his mouth to speak.

"u-uhmm.. he said he's going to valhalla, and toman's his enemy." 

hanma just stared at him for two or three seconds before turning to kazutora. which y/n find really really stupid. she don't know! hanma's existing just cringe the hell out of her okay? 

"what do you thing, kazutora? the test of faith and the witness summoning.." all of them turned to where kazutora is, waiting for his answer.

kazutora sighed, smiling, maybe this is enough for his friend to prove that he's really gonna come to his side.

"don't you think that's good enough? he'll be useful for fighting other gangs, and he knows what went on in toman while i was away at reform school." 

y/n frowned, looking at kazutora so confused. while he was away?

she looked at him carefully trying to read his face. she frowned more as soon as she realizes that this guy is frigid to her eyes, unsympathetic.

what's this guy's thinking? what's his up to though? 

"even if baji's a spy.. it's still worth letting him into valhalla. right, baji?" kazutora said, turning to baji who's also looked at him.

"we will crush toman. and then... we'll kill mikey."

(e/c) eyes grew bigger a soon as she heard what kazutora said. this is serious. this is fuckin' serious for her. 

how'd she get involve with these kind of people?

but what happened shocked her the most.

she witnessed how baji slowly trying to kneel down on his knee, bowing at kazutora. this is not the baji mikey told her about. 

"yeah. i'll help you with that kazutora!" 

nope. this isn't baji. she knows this isn't him. even though she doesn't really know this guy, after what mikey told her, she can feel that there must be something-- a reason! a reason why's this happening.

the crowd started to yell as soon as hanma declared baji as their new valhalla member.

takemichi starts to panic, looking where baji is. thinking he will never make baji to go back.

"wait a minute!!" he said, looking at baji.

y/n looked at him shocked, she the started to walk towards him, slightly tucking to sleeve to stop him.

"hey! stupid! stop!" she whispered but that didn't really help takemichi from confronting the dark long haired baji.

"baji-kun, you helped found toman alongside mikey-kun and the rest, didn't you?! then why are betraying them?!" 

y/n looked at him more shock, this is not the stupid takemichi she know. the determination, and the ballsy gut he got there. she slowly let go of his sleeve, letting him talking.

"just because i'm a founding member means i can't betray toman? what a joke." 

y/n scoffed, slighly shoving takemochi to her side to have a better view to where baji is.

"you're a joke! i don't know what's your problem with toman-- or mikey-kun, but what you're doing right now, and what you are being right now is being unintelligible! i can't say that this gang war stuff is childish or whatever, i know there's a meaning behind all of this-- but you? you're the ones being childish. haven't you think of it? this motherfucker right there!..." 

she then point where kazutora is.

"he just completely made of his mind to kill mikey-kun... and you fucking agree with it?! are you stupid--" she stopped talking at soon as she heard him giggled, what the fuck? is he being serious?

catching her breath, she just looked at him.

"that motherfucker you're pointing out right now? is one of the founders too."

"huh?" she said, feeling all drained up.

"he's one of the founders too. so how come i'm the only one you're nagging at?"