ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

‼️PLS READ BEFORE CONTINUING ‼️
  [I'm identifying L/N Y/N as asian who have a pale skin. I'm really sorry if i offended people with dark tone skin. I, myself is a dark tone Filipina, an asian ofc. I wanted my character to play as a pale japanese to fit on what i exactly think she is and again, I'm really sorry if you guys find my writings racist or offensive. If you guys don't want to read you can now stop reading, I'm not gonna beg you.]

]

𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬

𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬

pls vote and comment<3

"is this because of your father?!" y/n's mother said, raging

y/n looked at her shocked, as what's coming out of her mother's mouth starting to not make sense.

"what?.." she scoffed at what her mother just said.

"i haven't seen my father ever since i was ten mom! i haven't seen him in seven years!!" she defended.

her mother looked at her disbelief, this is the first time she talk back whenever she nags at her, thinking she's starting rebelling.

you see, if things with her friends or Mikey didn't go well, so does inside l/n y/n's house.

after the incident report her mother heard about y/n being stabbed on the day of august 3rd, even going outside or school, argument will happen first as her mother suspect her that she'll hang out with her friends. she even told her to stay away from them.

"how dare you talk back at me?" her mother scoff in shock, pointing at her.

"i didn't raise you to be like this l/n y/n! and i didn't raise you to just hang out with some lowlife kids!" her mom started to open her drawers and cabinets, searching for something.

"don't talk to my friends like that mom!-- what the hell are you doing? stop messing my room!" she walked towards her mother, stopping her.

her mom struggle, pushing her a little bit.

"don't stop me, i gotta know if you're doing stuff!"

y/n stopped grabbing her mother, standing in shock, not believe what just her mother said.

"stuff? you mean drugs or weeds? or cocaine or cigarettes or alcohol?!" she knew what her mother meant, as her mother looked at her devastated face.

tears now started flowing down her cheeks, causing her mother to stop what she's doing.

"if you think so low of my friends, then you must've think of me lower than them. come to think of it mom, you said you raised me? i don't think so..." she said, shaking her head, giggling as the tears continue to flow.

this is the first time her mother saw how wretched her daughter was, maybe she must've been very hectic when it comes to her.

"you must've know that i can't do such things if you know you raised me well. my friends, they're the most beautiful thing that came into my life.. i can't ask for anything, mom." y/n said, smiling.

mother's face softened, as she watches her daughter's eyes producing more and more tears.

"i-i... i just wanted to make sure you're not suffering. i just thought that you're not a kid anymore and you're starting to turn your back on me--"

"i never was mom.. i never was a kid. and if there's someone who turned their back? it's you mom, it's you."

silence filled the room as her mother looked at her crying daughter, feeling the guilt all over her body.

"i'm sor--"

"just-- just get out of my room, please." y/n pleaded.

her mother walked out of her room quietly as she also begun to cry. as soon as her mother left, her tears shed more as she fix her messy room.

but soon her sobbing vanished because of her ring tone.

"what?..." she answered, sniffing.

["fuck, don't tell me you have cold?"] the other person said, as soon as he heard her sniffing.

"what do you want?" y/n asked, ignoring his question.

["come, we're going somewhere?"]

her face scrunched.

"no--.. but where?"

["the fuck you mean no? everyone's waiting in the shrine, and you're coming ."]

"fuck you, draken." she cursed, still feeling emotional.

"i'm not going-- deal with it." she added.

draken sighed.

["too bad i'm already outside your house..."]

"the fuck--" y/n immediately got up, looking outside her window.

there she saw tall draken on his bike, holding his flipped phone on his ear, while looking right on her window.

"i'm busy.. tell the others i have something important to do--"

["do you want me to scream again? come out."] draken said before endinf the call.

y/n had no choice but to agree. the screaming happened once upon a time whenmikey asked draken to fetch the (h/c) haired y/n, draken screamed her full name, even the next street can probably hear it. it's because she had a fight with smiley and don't want to see his face.

y/n sighed, looking at the time, 6:29 p.m

she changed her clothes and go downstairs. her mother saw her coming down the stairs, y/n ignored her mother, and immediately exited the house.

"good, you are easy to talk to-- the hell's wrong with your eye?" draken asked, pointing both of her eyes.

y/n looked away, smacking her hand away.

"let's do business..." she said.

"what? suddenly? what business?..."

"it's called none of your business." y/n said, before hopping behind his bike.

draken sighed, she got him this time.

"fuck you."