ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ

"stop it!! stop!!" 

no matter what reprimand she gives, and how many shouts she makes, the two won't still listen to her-- no, they ain't even care about her presence.

the first one who threw the punch was mikey, that was quickly followed by baji's fist which he quickly dodge.

she didn't let her hoarse voice stop her from ceasing the two's fight, but really god's playing her right now. the two seem to not really have the plan to stop themselves.

mikey started to dodge the dark-haired guy's punches, as the girl can see the calmness written all over his face. seriously?

she took her phone outta her pocket, to call the person who she thinks will be the one who can stop the two from fighting.

"draken-kun!!"

she dodge the two who were getting near to her by sidestepping, as she tries to talk to the guy on the other side of the phone.

[yo.. why do you sound so bad?] 

she can guess that this tall guy was still asleep the moments she calls him because of his husky tired voice.

"can you go to-- uhm.. my street? i just really need you to be here right now-- like right now! okay?" 

[why? what the fuck are you up to this time? it's so goddamn early---] 

"for fuck's sake baji-kun and mikey-kun are fighting!!! no!! stop it!!" she immediately ended the call and yell for the two to stop again, as she saw baji pick up a steel pipe. she immediately saw a chance to go in between the two, having both of her arms stopping the two.

she stand there, panting as she glared at the two who were now looking at her.

"what the fuck! what the fuck is wrong with you guys?! what the fuck?! are you guys crazy?!" 

she looked at baji who was just looking at her, catching his breath. while the other guy was just still calm-- he ain't even panting!

she put her hand onto her chest, still panting and feeling her throat aching because of the shouts she's making just a few minutes ago. 

as soon as the two can hear her hoarse voice, they begin to look at her worried.

"are you okay?..." mikey walked towards her but got stopped as soon as she stopped him using her hands.

she glared at him as she hid her phone back in her skirt.

"seriously? are you out of your mind? what's fucking wrong with you?!" she yelled, furious. 

to her, we can all be angry but being violent af just to let them know we're angry is fucking red flag.

"let me explain y/n-chi--"

"you don't have to... after all it's for yourself, right? all you think about is yourself!" she shouted, feeling teary as all of her stress started to rush all over through her blood as she can feel her heart thumping so hard as if it wants to get out of her chest, which makes her burst into tears. 

and for the second time, for her, we shouldn't let our feelings or emotion get drag into something too much pressure that all we can feel was to be angry and to blame everyone.

but what she doesn't notice, is that she's being like that right now. now i believe that sometimes, feelings can also carry us away from our mind, bringing us to somewhere we're not aware of, expressing, or doing.

which is bad.

we all know that her anger has a lot of things involved. first is herself, her life, her friends, and this guy that she dearly likes who did not show up for freaking one whole week.