2. Moving

Bailey's Pov

"Are you sure about this?" Dominic asked me.

I wrapped the knuckle wraps around my knuckles, and made sure it was wrapped tight. I then grabbed my hoodie and put it on.

"Yea I'm sure, I need to do this. Get it out of my system." I replied.

"Alright, be careful. You'll be on in about 10 minutes." He tells me.

"Alright." I replied.

He walked over to his gym locker and grabbed something, then he turned towards me and tossed it to me. I caught it effortlessly.

"Your gonna need it." He said.

I took a look at it, it was a bottle of vodka. He was right, I was gonna need this. I opened it up and took a swig. I loved how it would burn my throat every time I took a swig.

"Thanks, I might end up drinking this all by tomorrow. I'm gonna need it." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Got expelled today, not that I could care less. Oh and my mother slapped me across the face." I replied taking another swig of the vodka.

"What did you do this time?" He asked sternly.

"What makes you think I did something?" I asked curiously.

He gave me look that basically said 'seriously'.

"Okay fine! I may or may not have spray painted the school walls." I said finally telling him what happened.

"That's it? Geez I thought you killed somebody or something." He said.

"I'm offended."

"You should be." He joked.

He looked at his watch then looked back up at me.

"Your on." He said.

I nod my head.

I put my hoodie up and walked out of the room, and into the fighting arena waiting for my name to be called.

It smelled like booze and drugs in here, but for anybody that was normal. This was an illegal fight club after all.

I checked the time, it was 11:30pm. I turned my phone off so that I wouldn't see the stupid texts my mother sent me. Knowing her, she probably would just get drunk and spend her night on the couch as always.

Soon the announcer went on stage, he was getting ready to call he next two competitors. I wasn't new to street fighting, in fact it was something I had done quite often but I've never been to this fight club.

Usually I went to a different one but the cops found it and shut it down for good, so unlucky for me I wasn't able to fight there anymore.

"Next up we have our very own champion Archer going up against new comer Raven." He called out.

I turned around and saw Dominic standing there holding two thumbs up while smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and held up my middle finger. He only smiled brighter.

I sighed.

I walked up the stage and lifted the rings so that I could get in. I looked at my opponent, he wasn't bulky or anything. He had muscles, but they weren't big like most fighters I've fought. He was wearing a tank top and shorts, though he had a mask covering his face so I couldn't tell who he was.