26. Alive

Bailey's Pov

I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't see anything. I was tied to a chair with chains on my ankles. I couldn't move, I was stuck.

"Let me the fuck out of here!!!" I yelled.

Nothing. No response.

I have to find a way out of here, I need to get back to my friends. I looked around the room but I couldn't see much. There was nothing I could do and for the first time in a long time I felt defeated.

"I will kill every single one of you if you don't let me out of here!" I yelled.

Again I got no response.

There is no worse feeling then feeling like you have no choice, like you can't do anything about the situation your in. Your freedom, you will, your compassion gone.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, I screamed for me, I screamed for Blaze. And god forbid I screamed for freedom.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up and save that voice for later." A man said coming into the room.

I couldn't see him but I knew he was right in front of me.

The back of his hand touched me cheek and I yanked backwards.

"Now now, no need to be scared." He laughed.

He walked back towards the door and turned on the light.

The brightness hurt my eyes, I wasn't used to the brightness yet after being in the dark for so long. Once my eyes cleared and I could see I looked at the man.

"I told you we would meet again."

It was the man from earlier, all my anger started boiling up. He killed Blaze.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I threatened him.

"Now now, wouldn't want to get me angry. The fun has just begun." He laughed.

"Fuck you." I spat at him.

He back handed me, and I bit my lip hard. I could taste the blood on my tongue. He went to hit me again but a voice stopped him.

"That's enough! Wouldn't want her to get tired on her first day." The other voice laughed.

I recognized that voice.

He stepped out of the shadows and was face to face with me. "Hello my dear daughter." He smiled evilly.

"Hello sperm donor."

"I have someone I want you to meet. Though I do recall you know each other." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and spit the blood out of my mouth and onto the floor.

"Not interested." I say.

"Really?I thought you would want to see me again Bails." Another voice joined in.

The man walked out of the shadows and became face to face with me. My eyes widened. No one has called me since... Blaze.

I took a good look at him, he was the man that kept following me.

"Blaze." I whispered.

He looked emotionless like he felt nothing at all. He looked rugged, messy blonde hair. Icy blue eyes to match mine.

"Hello dear sister." He says emotionlessly.

There was a scar going across his nose, what the hell happened to him? "This isn't possible, you died." I whispered.

"Well so much for a family reunion. Lets go." My father says.

The three men turn around and began to walk out of the room. I noticed they had guns strapped around them.