8. Football Game

Bailey's Pov

It's been two weeks since the last incident with my mother, I found out rando guy's name which is Will. He has been staying with us ever since. My mother became more of an alcoholic and more aggressive then normal.

I blame rando.

Every morning when I would get up to leave the house I would have to go through tons and tons of beer bottles and cans just to get to the door, it was honestly pretty disgusting.

Tonight is the football game and I'm being dragged to go, Hunter says to let loose a little and enjoy it. Whatever that means.

My bruises healed up just fine and I made sure to stay clear of my mother. Which was somewhat easy due to the fact that they would leave early and come home late drunk as a skunk and continue to drink.

Last night, I had a fight it was against a new comer, and I must say she was pretty good. But in the end not good enough.

It was currently 5:00 pm and the game started in less then an hour, Hunter said he would meet me in the back of the school. I decided to put on black sweat pants and a white crop top. I put my hair in two Dutch braids.

Once I got done getting ready I grabbed my phone and my bag then left my room. On my way downstairs I noticed that both Rando and my mother were passed out completely on the floor in her room next to her bed. The door was wide open.

You know what's sad is when you can't even make it to your own bed.

I continued to walk down the stairs and walked out the door, I got on my bike and drove away. I never thought that I would actually go to a football game, always thought it was a waste of time and I knew nothing about football.

It took at least ten minutes to reach the school and as soon as I got there I knew I made a big mistake by going.

It was loud and crowded.

I sighed, I need a cigarette.

I got off my bike and headed to the spot I normally go when I want to smoke.

I leaned against the wall and took out my pack of cigarettes. I placed one in between my lips and lit it up with my lighter.

"I don't think you should be doing that." Hunter says running up to me.

He was wearing his football gear, and holding his helmet.

"I don't really think I care." I told him.

"I'm glad you came." He says.

"I'm not." I shrug.

"Come on let's go take a seat." He says.

I sighed, I really wish I didn't come. I flick the cigarette to the ground and stepped on it to put it out.

I follow Hunter to the bleachers and I walked all the way to the top, and sat all the way towards the end.

Though he did try to get me to sit with him and his football friends but I told him there was no way in hell that I was going to do that.

The game was about to start in less then ten minutes, Hunter left me alone sitting in the crowded bleachers. Whenever I was going to get the chance I would have to ring his neck. I looked around I saw Damien and his friends sitting directly at the bottom of the bleachers.

At the corner of my eye something caught my attention, Brooklyn. She was talking to Emily and her friends. Though it looked more like Emily was yelling at Brooklyn and Brooklyn was about to cry.

I sighed.

I got up from my seat and walked down the bleachers. I then walk over to Emily, I stayed unnoticed for a minute, trying to listen in on what was going on.