23. Explain

Bailey's Pov

"Care to explain who the fuck they were?" I asked angrily.

"Sweetie, now's not the time. Can you just untie us?" My father asked me.

Is he high on drugs or something? I literally just got stabbed and all he can think about is himself.

"Nah, I think I like you guys better this way. So unless you tell me what the fuck just happened you can start making yourself comfy."  I say as shove the socks back in their mouths.

I dragged the bodies downstairs into the basement, I grabbed some lighter fluid and poured it all over the bodies.

I grab my lighter and threw it onto the body, as soon as the lighter came in contact fire started to burn rapidly.

It was satisfying watching fire burn, especially when burning a body.

Once the bodies was fully burned I put out the fire and swept the ashes into a garbage can. I threw the ashes into the fire place and walk back upstairs.

My mother was glaring at me and my father seemed to be lost in thought.

I didn't really care.

"Good night my sweet parents." I laughed.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I take off my clothes and put on a new pair of underwear and pajamas.

I turn on the tv and climbed into bed, it was 11:30 pm and I had school tomorrow. God I hate school, I haven't gone to school in weeks which means that I'm gonna have a ton of work.

I put on the originals and only watched halfway through the episode before I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I reached my hand out to my nightstand to try and find my stupid alarm. God I hate mornings. Who in the world thought it was a good idea to have school start at 8 am in the morning?

I wanna kill them.

I flung the blanket off of me and slowly sat up from the bed. I got off the bed and took my clothes off grabbing a pair of light gray ripped jeans with a random shirt from the closet.

 I got off the bed and took my clothes off grabbing a pair of light gray ripped jeans with a random shirt from the closet

I grabbed a pair of white Jordan's and put them on. I then walked to the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth.

I walk down the stairs to see my mom sleeping in the same spot I left her. My father on the other hand was awake, still tied to the chair.

I walk over to him and take the sock out of his mouth.

"Are you in the mood to explain now?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you." He says gasping for air.

"Well then, I can't untie you." I shoved the sock back into his mouth.