20. Daddy

Authors Note- There may be a little smut but I'm not so good at writing smut so please don't hate me if you feel robbed or if it's bad.

Bailey's Pov

Before I walked into the cafe I took off my hoodie and my mask. I grabbed the pair of sweatpants from the back and slipped them on.

I took out the ponytail and just kept my hair down messy.

I walk out of my car and head inside. Julia saw me and smiled.

Though she doesn't know exactly what I do but she does know that it isn't safe.

I sat down at an empty booth, Julia came over and gave me a smoothie.

"The usual?" She asked me.

I nod my head and take out my phone. I wonder how long it will take for the police to find the body?

The door opened and I looked up and saw Brooklyn and Aiden walking in holding hands.

I guess they have gotten closer during the past few weeks that I've been gone.

I wonder what else I missed.

As soon as they saw me they walked towards me and sat down at the same booth as me.

"Did you need something?" I asked them rudely.

"Why are you avoiding us?" Brooklyn asks me.

She looked pissed off while I just kept a blank face on.

"Who says I've been avoiding you?"

"You haven't shown up to school since well... you know." She says.

"Nope, I've been busy." I reply taking a sip of my milkshake.

"We aren't going to tell anyone." She try's to reassure me.

"Good, less bodies for me to bury." I say with a blank face.

Her eyes widened and I just shrugged.

"Don't be so surprised, you know who I am but you don't want to know what I'm willing to do to keep my identity a secret." I say.

Julia soon walks over with a nice big juicy burger with a side of mashed potatoes. I smiled, "Thanks Julie."

"You act as if your the only one in danger, you know our secret as well." Aiden says.

"Over the years I've made tons of enemies that want me dead and my identity is in the hands of fucking teenagers. So excuse me for being wary, I don't trust anyone." I say right before taking a big bite out of my burger.

"Well that's on you." Aiden says.

"Sure is."

I finished my burger and mashed potatoes and left a 20 dollar bill before getting up from the booth and leaving.

But they followed me out the door.

I sighed and turned around.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

"When are you coming back to school?" Brooklyn asked.

"Whenever I feel like it." I replied.

I got in my car and drove away. As I was driving home I thought about Brooklyn. I'll have to admit I did miss her annoying ass.

I've sorta been lonely the last few weeks. Scratch that all my life.

It's just... I'm not used to feeling like this. What if she leaves like Blaze did? What if she hates me once she finds out that I'm broken.