24. Fight

Bailey's Pov

You've gotta be shitting me.

"So you decide to come back here and lead the mafia straight to my house?" I asked angrily.

"I think you mean my house." My mother says, and I immediately point my gun at her.

"No, my house. I pay the fucking the bills." I spoke coldly.

"You don't do shit, and as soon as I untie you two your getting the fuck out of my house and never coming back." I threatened.

"I don't want to see you two either again." I spoke coldly.

I put my gun back in my back in the holster and took my knife out.

"Got it?" I asked them.

"Fine." My mother snarled.

"Good." I said as I cut the ropes that held them in place.

I took the chairs and put them back in the dining room. When I walked back to the living room my mother and father were gone.

Good, I hope I never see them again.

I walk into the kitchen and grab myself a monster from the fridge. I go back into the living room and sat on the couch.

I turned on the tv and placed my feet on the coffee table. I put the originals on and just relaxed.

But as soon as I was able to get comfy my phone rang. Fucking hell.

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello."

"You need to come to the school, there's been a fight." Brooklyn says sounding almost breathless.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked angrily.

"Hunter and Damien got into a fight." She tells me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Umm, I can't say. You just have to see for yourself." She says.

I sighed, "I'll be there in a few." I tell her.

"Okay, hurry though." She says right before she hangs up the phone.

"So much for relaxing." I whisper to myself.

I got up from the couch and put on some crocs before walking out the door. I got on my bike and revved out of the drive way.

I got held up in traffic on my way to the school. God damnit, can't anyone move! Let's just say I am not a very patient person.

I cut in front of someone and speed off to go to the school. Soon I was in front of the school, there was a huge crowd, I parked in my parking lot. I got off my bike and took off my helmet then placed it on my bike. I went walking to get through the crowd to see what was happening.

Damien was on top of Hunter gripping him by his shirt and punching him in the face repeatedly. Well shit, remind me not to get on his bad side.

I turned around and went searching through the crowd to find Brooklyn. I found her standing next to Aiden with her hands covering her mouth and her face was stained in tears.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked her.

She turned around and looked at me, then pointed towards the school building. What the fuck.

It was a picture of Brooklyn, she was in her room and only in her bra and panties with nothing else. I clenched my fists, I was fucking angry. I pushed through the crowd and pushed Damien off of Hunter. I got on top of him and started beating the shit out of him.