30. Rescued

1 month later.

Brooklyns Pov

It's been a month and a half since Bailey was kidnapped.

We are so close to rescuing her. We have our plan thanks to Azora and all we need to do is figure out how to put it in motion.

I met up with Azora, at least once every two weeks to talk about our plan.

We were going to storm the place. We needed everybody we could find. We didn't know about Blaze though. Whose side is he on?

I was completely shocked to find out that her brother was alive all this time. I wonder what she felt when she found out. I wasn't there to help her.

I should have gone with her when she left the stupid fight club.

Tonight was the night that we were finally going to get Bailey back. I called up the boys and told them to gather everything weapons and friends as possible.

Azora was on her way here, with a few things as well.

The door bell rang and I jumped down the stairs to open the door. But when I opened the door it wasn't Aiden and the rest of the boys.

It was two men dressed in a black suit with guns strapped to them.

My eyes widened.

Shit.

One of the men kicked me to the ground and took out his gun and pointed it at me.

"Who are you?" I asked them.

They didn't answer me, instead the other man walked behind me and grabbed my wrists.

I wasn't able to do anything because there was a gun pointed at me. He tied my wrists and put tape over my mouth.

He also took my phone.

Asshole.

"What's your password?" He asked me.

Dude, you put tape on my mouth. How the fuck do you expect me to answer?

I think Bailey is starting to rub off on me.

He ripped of the tape and bent down to my level.

"Please be so kind and put in your password." He says to me.

"No thank you." I tell him.

He looked at the other man and nodded his head at him as if giving him a signal.

The man moved over to the side of me and placed the tip of the gun at my head.

"I'm going to tell you one more time, put your fucking password in." He said rudely.

"I said no." I say to him.

Anger flashed across his face. "Stupid bitch." He muttered.

He looked at the man that was standing at the side of me then back at me. "Guess we are doing this the hard way." He says.

He grabs me by the hair and yanks me up so that I was standing on my feet. He drags me outside where I had my pool.

"No, no no!" I yell.

"Shut up bitch, you didn't want to do this the easy way so we are doing this the hard way." He says coldly.

He pushes my face into the pool and every thought, every memory, every laugh came rushing to me. Is this really how it ends?

Is this it for me?

I felt a rush of energy and I got my senses back, I started thrashing around to try and get loose from their grip.