18. Hell

Bailey's Pov

Its been a few weeks since they found out the identity of Raven. Those few weeks have been shit.

I wasn't able to fight, race or any other illegal things.

My identity was in the hands of teenagers, whom I didn't fully trust. None of this was suppose to happen.

I haven't shown up to school in those past weeks, I stayed inside, I've smoked, I've drinked.

I regret letting any of them into my lives. This was a big fucking mistake and it was all my fault. I wasn't careful even when Dominic warned me. I shouldn't have taken my mask off, but I doubt that would stop them from knowing who I really am.

Raven, the infinite assassin, the unbeatable reigning champion. The street artist, the racer. No one knew my identity except for my manager and now a group of teenagers who I so foolishly let into my life.

Trust me I won't be making that same mistake twice.

The look on Brooklyn's face when she found out who I was, it was like I had betrayed her. And in a way, I did.

I didn't bother going out, just stayed in my room binge watching the originals because there's nothing to do.

It never gets old when Klaus yells Rebekah's name.

I had my hot Cheetos and my monster drinks along with my weed and alcohol.

I looked at my phone to see if I had gotten any notifications. When I found that there was none I was a little disappointed.

Why?

I don't want to feel like this, all the anger came rushing through me and I threw the phone at the wall as hard as I could.

I immediately regretted it, because now I don't have a fucking phone.

Fucking hell.

Now I have to leave the fucking house to get myself a new fucking phone. The worst part is I don't even feel like getting up from my bed.

ughhh.

I slowly got out of my bed and grabbed some of the cash I had hidden away from street fighting and grabbed my shoes then left the house.

I got on my motorcycle and drove to the nearest phone store. I walk inside and search around to see which phone I wanted.

I saw the iPhone 12 and decided to get it because why the fuck not.

I picked out the black color and paid for it, I had them set it up and everything before leaving. Now that I had gotten my new phone I was kind of hungry. I didn't want to run into anybody from school so I decided not to go to ocean café and just get mc donalds instead.

Since my fat ass hasn't eaten actual food in days I got two big macs, two large fries, a large strawberry banana smoothie and a mc flurry. It is honestly ridiculous how expensive mc donalds is now a days.

40 fucking dollars for all the shit that I got.

Like honestly what the fuck.

I drove back home and locked myself inside and went back to watching the originals. I think I was on season 3. I don't know whether or not I like Aurora or Lucien. I have mixed feelings about them.

Sometimes they get on my fucking nerves and I want to rip their fucking heads off but then I have to remember that its a fucking tv show and I need therapy.

In less then ten minutes I had managed to eat both big macs and fries. All I had left was the mc flurry and the large strawberry banana smoothie.

I sighed.