Chapter 2: School

LEZLIE:

I'm here in school, at exactly 6:00 in the morning. Actually classes start at 8.
Well here's what I have to do:

5:00 get ready for school, pack my stuff.

Go to school at 6, so that I have time to review for our upcoming lessons, and so that I have time to set up the network, open the accounts as early as I can, Post up the early school announcements prepared by Principal Devlin, and track how many people are checking our sites using the gadget donation of Sharaf DG.

And I will finish all of that, just in time for our flag ceremony.

KATHERINE:

I'm Lezlie's best friend, we became friends since 1st Grade.
And on grade 4, some changes occurred, Lezlie was known as the computer genius, she entered photography and became a member of the school's news writing staff.

I, in the other hand, was also quite discovered. I was always awarded scientist of the year, coz I was really good in chemistry, math, science, physics, and anything that involves those subjects.

For curricular, I entered Arts....
I'm really good at those, in fact... I entered 7 inter school competitions involving art, and I already competed 3 times in the Brain Olympics, for the past 3 years.