Chapter 11: Broken Hearted

Lezlie:

As soon as I heard what Principal Yvan said, I ran further away from that place.
The students in our school were looking, everyone was talking about what happened.

I can't believe that THIS WAS ALL A LIE
I went home shedding a thousands of tears, why would Jake do that to me?
I thought he loved me!

He didn't even say anything to prove, that he really loves me.
He left me broken hearted....................

I should've listened to Katherine and Ms Devlin, I should've believed them
when they tried to warn me a year ago.

I feel so dumb.

Now, I realized the definition of heart break........"
Through this day... I was locked in my room, I didn't feel like eating, my heart was broken...

I was trying to fall asleep, but I can't.

I really can't face the fact that, the first person I fell deeply in love with.....
And my first relationship was a BIG LIE ?!!

Jake never loved me! He was forced to feel that way!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine:

I went to Lezlie's house, I'm sure she'll need someone to comfort her....

When I got inside her house, I went directly to Lezlie's room...
I didn't knock Bcoz, maybe if I did..... she wouldn't want to see me.

But when I opened the door............
She ran to me and hugged me tightly, her face, her eyes were full of tears.
I've never seen her this sad before.

I let her sit down, I gave her, her favorite ice cream flavor from Baskin Robbins, we watched her favorite movie.
I did everything I can, to make her feel better.

But after all of those, she started crying again, I realized that she really loved Jake, and she was really hurt.
She hugged me once again, I hugged her back, and she cried even more...

Lezlie:
Katherine, thank you for everything.. Your the best, best friend I could ever have