Chapter 3: Friend Request

Lezlie:

Katherine and I were walking to our next class.
Well, before every class, we have some things to be done voluntarily.

Katherine tutors lessons in Math and Physics.
And I, as an animal lover, brings up petitions on saving endangered animals.

Sometimes we're arriving late in class, but, our teacher gives us permission, and ultimate use for the hallway pass.

------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, at Dismissal, I stay in school for extra hours to make our school's accounts early update.
Today I posted all the pictures, and information about our school's sports club.
And Tomorrow, it's all about the upcoming Spelling Bee.

After all of that, I finally went home. I went directly to my room dropped everything on my study table,
And I dived right into my bed. And as I was about to feel completely comfortable, and I almost fell asleep......."

Suddenly I heard a beep from my laptop, I woke up instantly to check it out.
Then I saw, at my own facebook account....... a friend request.

I got irritated so much, I woke up instantly just for a simple friend request.
I don't even know that person!
But I know that..... If that person harms my account, I can easily transfer virus in his/her account.

So, I accepted the friend request. Turns out that.... The person was a male, and that he was the other school's
Computer genius, he heard about me, and he decided to become friends.

BTW, his name is Jake . I don't know his last name, he just kept it as Jake.