Chapter 4: That Feeling, A Change

Katherine:

I seriously don't know what happened to Lezlie.
Her normal school routine was quite edgy.

She walks, thinking out loud. She sweats, and shouts outside like crazy.
I asked her what happened and she said " What will I do if he says hi or something?"
And she continued "What does this mean?, friend request, boy, friend request?? Aahh!"

I told her to "Chill" at least that's what the cool kids say....right??
Yeah never mind that, I'm just really concerned about her.

Lezlie:

Is getting a friend request from a boy, normal??

Random Person:
With all do respect,

Oh My Gosh!! Just stop it...
Getting a friend request from a boy is NORMAAALL!! Heehee

Lezlie:

Okay, I've been thinking about that, yeah I guess getting a friend request from Jake was normal.... I think I over reacted...

Well, I'm back home, dropped my things on my study table again.. And done those things as usual.... But Jake messaged me, sooo I need to stay calm and just say hi as a normal person.
........................................................

Well, we chatted for hours, 4:00 to 12:30 AM, I never felt so good in front of a screen.
He told me, how he finds me pretty, he told me how he thinks I'm nice, smart, awesome..... He sent me happy faces, he told me that If he were to pick the perfect girl, it would be me!!

I never felt this way before, we just met, and in one day, my whole world started to change....

Anyway, my mom saw me awake at 12:30 AM, I was grounded, but she couldn't take my cell phone, laptop (etc.) away.... Coz she knows that I use it everyday for the school's accounts... Heehee that's the advantage.

---------------------------------------------

Lezlie:
(Yawns) - ( checks the wall clock)
What!? It's 6:30 !!
I'm late, my schedule's ruined!
I can't possibly finish everything before the Flag Ceremony starts.

--> I packed my stuff as fast as I can, took a shower for 3 minutes.... I usually take a shower for 30 minutes minimum...... IKR?!
And I changed as quickly as possible and went to school.....

When I arrived, Principal Devlin was completely upset, the early announcements weren't posted, and the accounts weren't activated on time.

Principal Devlin decided to give me another chance, to show responsibility, since it was my first time. But she gave me a warning, that if I couldn't prove myself or handle the given tasks, she would remove me from controlling the school accounts and being a member of the school Newspaper. I'll be left with only Petitions, photography, And studying.