Chapter 8

Katherine:

I decided to go to Lezlie's house,
I knocked, and her aunt let me in...

I found her in her room, she was asleep..... And beside her was her laptop.
It beeped for 3 times, and when I was about to check, Lezlie woke up, she wasn't really surprised to see me, coz I always go to her house... In the way of not telling her. Hehehe

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jake:

I remember Lezlie, she always crosses my mind.
I always think of her, I hope she's fine....

My mom had already prepared a full master plan to beat their school,
She even set me up with Lezlie, but little by little, each and every second, I think I'm falling deeply in love with her.

I love Lezlie, but I don't know what to do.... Our relationship was built with lies, And I don't wanna break her heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lezlie's Aunt- Selda:

I don't really care about what Lezlie's doing, I don't wanna meddle and be an interruption in her business. She's a special girl, she has a wonderful talent, she's very very smart....

Sometimes I'm concerned about her, she spends all her time in her room, in front of a screen. I meant any screen at all...
Television, laptop, Cellphone, iPad (etc.)

And I'm afraid that she would hate me, if I'd try to help her in those school accounts.
And YES, even though sometimes she might feel like I don't care, I was checking on her once in a while, if she's in any situation....

And I know she's in a Weird Gadget Social... Internet....Relationship right now.

Young people may call me a stalker for doing that, but I think it might benefit her someday.