Chapter 7: The On-Screen-Relationship

Lezlie:

It's been a long time, seasons come and go....
And Jake gained my trust, nothing happened to our school despite of all my worries and doubts.
It has been one year, and I'm looking forward to it.

Since it was already summer vacation, and my mom and dad are still working in another country....
And my aunt, who doesn't care about what I do around here......
I decided to go to the park.

Jake asked me, where I would be, I told him that I'm in the Park.
it's kind of nice that he was concerned about where I'd be... But anyway, I just went to the park.

As I was walking in the park, I saw a bench with an Oak Tree giving it shade.
I sat down there, looking around, and admiring the view...

Then suddenly, I saw someone walking towards me with a rose in his hand.
It was Jake !! I felt so excited and nervous at the same time....

He came towards me, stood in front of me, and gave me the rose.
As he stood in front of me, he held my hand and asked me to stand up......"

He looked deeply into my eyes, and said " Lezlie, will you be my girlfriend?"
I was quite shocked, I felt shy, I didn't know what to say..... And finally, I said yes.
Then we hugged each other and sat down on the bench.

We held hands and
continued strolling around the park,
talking about stuff, and ate ice cream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on..... in my room: Eeeee, I'm freakin blushin right now!! And he smelled soooo good, being with him was like
A little drop of heaven in my mind.

But then, after a few days.. I found out that Jake couldn't go anywhere at this time, coz he was still stuck up on his tasks as a Computer Genius.

Well, I still got social media with me.
It was an "On Screen Relationship"

The Facebook Messenger was our way of communicating. We would chat everyday if possible, he would tell me Pick up Lines, he would compliment me everyday, and he always had time to tell me that he loved me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And everyday for two months, it was perfect that way, we are both Computer Geniuses, we had almost the same tasks, and we just talked in social media.

But
We haven't seen each other for a very long time,
The last time we saw each other was at park, I guess that upsets me a little but anyway... It's okay.