New suit

I wake up in my bedroom at May Parker's apartment. Yes I've been living here for a while but I'll never get used to it. It's so peaceful. I sit up in bed and rub my two different colored eyes and run my hands through my brown hair and smile. I hear Peter and May talking so I decide to get up and eat some breakfast. I walk out of my room and down the hall into the kitchen area. "Morning sunshine" Peter jokes. "Shut it spiderboy" I say with a smile. "Spider-Man.." he replies under his breath. "Morning Soph" May says handing me and bowl of (your fav cereal or breakfast food) and a cup of orange juice. "Thank you may." I say giving her a smile. "Mhm" she replies with a smile and back to what she was doing. "So what's your guy's plan for today?" May asks sitting down by us. "Well we're doing that volunteer thing at F.E.A.S.T for an hour" Peter says. "Oh right. I can't wait for you guys to come to work with me!" May say excitedly. "Yeah and then we have to head to stark tower. Tony needs us for something" I add. "I bet he needs your input in a new suit. Yours is getting old" Peter says. "It is not!" I say a little hurt. I love my suit! "Yeah okay" Peter says getting up. "I'll be ready in 10" he says going to his room leaving me and May. "My suit is not old!" I say looking at May. She gives me a look like Peter was right. "Oh come on!" I say. "Be on my side here!" I add. "Honey you know I want to be but a new suit didn't hurt anyone." She says looking at me. "Really?" I say looking back at her. "Really" she replies. "Oh whatever. I'll be ready in 15" I say getting up. "Love you too" she says under her breath. "What was that?" I say with a smile. "Oh nothing. Go get ready!" She says lightly laughing. I walk away with a smile on my face.

———

I get ready and put on -

And throw my hair in a low bun with pieces out around my face

And throw my hair in a low bun with pieces out around my face. I put on my usual like makeup and head out of my room. "Finally " Peter says standing by the door. "Oh relax I didn't take that long!" I say nudging his shoulder. "Yeah okay" he says. "Guys knock it off. Let's go" May says walking out the door right before peter gives me a look. "That was so ugly" I say to annoy him. "Well your-" he says. "I'm what" I say giving him a look. "Never mind" he says getting in the car. "That's what I thought" I say with a smile and buckling my seatbelt.

——
It's been almost and hour since we gotten here and me and Peter have to leave soon. I don't wan to leave May but I don't really have a choice. Ask I'm giving food to a nice lady Peter taps my should. "Hey we gotta go" he says walking away. I got to find May before we leave to say goodbye. As I'm looking for her I get pulled into a closet. "What the f-" I say. "Relax it's just me" May says closing the door. "What in gods name we're you thinking!" I say clearly scared. "Oh relax. I know you and Peter are leaving but I didn't want you to leave without me saying goodbye." She say. "Well I suppose great minds think alike. I was looking for you" I say with a smile. "Peters trying to rush me out the door and I don't see the bug issue because it will take us 3 minutes to get there and-" I'm cut off my May kissing me. Lovingly. Softly. I let out a sigh of relief. "Your rambling again" she says pulling away. "I know..." I say with a shade of crimson showing up on my cheeks. "After all this time and I still make you blush with one kiss" she says with a look of accomplishment on her face. "Oh please. It's only been two months!" I say with a smile. "Has it really only been two months? I feel like we've been together forever" she says with her thinking face on. "Well that's sweet but I really have to get going before peter comes and finds me in a closet with his aunt" I say starting to leave. "Yeah your right." She says with a smile. "See you tonight?" She says. "Tonight it is" I say with a smile and leaving.

——
"About time! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Peter says already in his Spidey suit. "Oh relax" I say tapping my small heart necklace May got me three times and my suit appearing on. "Ready?" I ask Peter. "I've been ready for the past 10 minutes" he says. "Oh whatever. Race ya" I say and I start swinging to stark tower. Of course I won. Obviously. "You cheated" Peter says as his suit disappears. I tap my chest three times and my suit comes off. "How would I cheat?" I ask. "Hello kids" Tony says walking up to us. "Hello Mr.Stark" Peter says. "Hi tony" I say with a smile. "Follow me" he says walking away. "Is he acting weird?" Peter asks. "This is how he always acts what do you mean?" I ask him. "Alright you two. We're making Sophia a new suit because your suit right now is getting old" Tony says. "Called it" Peter says. "It is not old!" I say. "Yeah it kinda is. Anyway. I was thinking maybe this?" Tony says showing us a picture of a black and red spider suit. "I think it's cool" Peter says. "I don't know" I say. "What do you mean?" Tony asks. "Well my suit right now is white and black. We're going from white and black to black and red. I don't know" I say. "Alright let's do this." Tony says grabbing a case. "Try it on" he says. "You made it already?!" I ask. "Of course I did" he says handing me the case. "Now go try it on!" He says. "Okay fine! Relax.." I say walking away. I go to the nearest bathroom and put on the suit. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. 'Not bad' I say to myself.  I take my hair out of my bun so it's wavy. I sigh. ' I guess it looks okay ' I think to myself again. I walk out back to where Peter and Tony are. "Well?" I ask. "I like it! I think it looks good" peter says. "Yeah. I think it looks nice" I say looking at it. " so you like it?" Tony says. "Yes I do. Thank you" I say hugging him. When we let go Pepper walks in with Morgan. "Sophia!" Morgan says running up to me and hugging me. "Hey princess!" I say picking her up. "Hi Peter, Sophia." Pepper says smiling. "Is that the new suit? It looks good on you" she says looking at it  "thank you" I say with a smile. "We're still on for Friday right? It's the big 21!!" Pepper says. "Yes we're still on." I say with a laugh. "I can't believe your turning 21" Tony says. "Yeah, me too" I say looking at Morgan who is playing with my hair. "Alright it's getting late. Come on Morgan it's time for bed" pepper says. "Okay.." Morgan says with a pout and getting down from my arms. "We can have a play date soon I promise" I say to her. "Yay!!" She says grabbing peppers hand. "Yeah it's getting late. Don't want May to worry" Peter says. "Alright swing home safe." Tony jokes. "Haha very funny" I say with a smile. Tony smiles and says,  " Sophia don't forget that starting in Monday you have the training sessions with Yelena and Nat." Tony adds. "Right. Didn't forget" I say. "You forgot didn't you" he says. "What? No way" I say stepping on the balcony. "Alright get home safe you two" he says once more. "Bye!!" Me and Peter both say jumping off the ledge.

———-
"May we're home!" Peter says. "Hey guys" May says walking up to us. "Ha so you did get a new suit!" She says. "Yes I did. Now I need to link the sensors up to the necklace that way when I tap it this suit comes on and not the old one." I say. "How long will that take?" She asks. "Not that long. 30 minutes tops. But I can do it tomorrow" I say with a smile. "Alright I'm headed to bed. If it guys!" Peter says going to his room. "Night peter" May says. "I'm gonna go change" I say with a smile. I quickly put on a tank top and some short when May knocks at my door. "Come in" I say fixing my hair. "Hey pretty lady" she says closing the door. "Hi" I say looking at her. " wanna sleep with me tonight?" I ask already knowing the answer. "You read my mind" she says laying in my bed. I lightly laugh and lay next to her. She holds me close and runs her hand through my hair and down my back. I let out a sigh. Not a bad sigh. A good sigh. Knowing I'm safe. In the most perfect woman's arms.

"Night my gorgeous girl" I hear her say before I fall into a deep sleep being held onto tightly by the one I trust the most.

AN— heyyyy sexy.  I hope you liked this chapter and I'll l try to update as much as possible. Off to shift <3