News..

Tony walks in with news..

"Sophia.. you must rest for the next few days or no more missions, you have to eat, drink plenty of water and may, make sure she does all of that?" He says. "Of course.." she says with a soft smile. "Is that it..?" I ask. "What? You want more restrictions? Fine, no intercourse!" He says walking out of the room. "Not what I meant but okay.." I say and they all laugh. "What about Carter? Is he gone..?" I ask. "He uhm.. he got away.. we're trying to track him down again.." Wanda says and I just nod.

————

It's been a few days. I'm mostly back to normal and May won't let me leave her sight. It was cute at first and now, no offense, but it's getting annoying. I LOVE the woman but she won't even let me shower alone. And yes, like I said, it was cute before, but now I would like to take a shower by myself. I'm currently getting ready to go out shopping with Nat and Wanda. As the weather gets colder and the seasons are changing, stark tower needs new decor and the people inside need new and much warmer clothes! "Sophia!" May says panicky and walking over to me. "Yes my love?" I say putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Shopping with Nat and Wanda. Why?" I ask looking at her. "Oh.. well please just be careful.." she says worried. "Honey I will be okay. I'm going with a world renowned assassin and a literal magic being.. I'm sure I'll be okay.." I say with a soft smile. "Alright.. I love you.." she says kissing me softly to which I kiss back. " I love you too.." I say after the kiss and grabbing my coat. " do you need anything?" I ask while waiting for Nat and Wanda. "No I think we're good!" She says with a smile as the two red heads walk over to me. "Alright! I'll see you later!" I say pecking her on the lips one last time and walking out to the car. We all get in the car and drive to town, once we get there we go into a few shops, stoping to get lunch and to chat for a bit before we head home.

———
Once we get home I bring some of the things I got and hid them away in my room to wrap later. It's getting closer to Christmas and I have gifts for mostly everyone except for May. I mean I shouldn't gotten her gift a long time ago but I have no idea what to get her! This should- this is supposed to be easier. Currently I'm sitting in my bed, scrolling on my laptop trying to find something for May when she walks in. "Hi baby!" She says laying next to me. " hi sweetheart! What's got you in a good mood..?" I say putting down the laptop and looking at her. "Just the Christmas season! The music! The decor! And especially you.." she says with a smile and kissing me softly to which I kiss back. The kiss get heated quickly, clothes being ripped off, marks left on the exposed skin, music faintly being heard from the rooms below, the lights diminishing into darker shades of red.. "we have to be careful.." May says looking at me. "Don't worry.. I'll be fine.." I say with a soft smile and pulling her into a passionate kiss. She kisses back, taking off both of our clothes completely, she kisses down my neck, finding my sweet spot quickly and sucking on it leaving a dark hickey.. I moan softly.. The things this woman does to me... she moves down, kisses my inner thighs and leaving light hickeys along the way to my center. "Please May..." I whine. "Please why princess..?" She reply's. "Please.. just fuck me.." I say breathlessly. "As you wish my love.." she says licking up my center, lightly sucking on my clit. I moan louder as she pushes in two fingers immediately, moving them to the beats of the song faintly heard below. " oh god-" I say, cutting myself off by my own moan. She goes faster, harder, continuously hitting my g-spot.. I feel that familiar knot forming in my stomach threatening to burst. "M-May-" I try to tell her but once again cut myself off by my own moan of pleasure. I can't hold it anymore and she knows... " let it go baby.." she says in my ear hitting my g-spot roughly once more as my climax reaches its high and bursts. I moan loudly, inhumanly and shake slightly. Coming down from my high she takes her fingers out of me gently, licking them clean while keeping eye contact with me.. fuck she's so sexy.. "I fucking love you.." I say, pulling her into a passionate kiss. "Good because you're stuck with me baby.." she says kissing me again.

—-

An- hey guys..