Carter.

TW— there is going to be panic attacks and talk of SA and abuse and there will be a warning and an end warning if you want to skip it :)

"He's back.." I say with tears coming to my eyes. "Who? Who's back?" May asks. "Carter. My brother he- he disappeared in the blip and didn't come back- I didn't think he came back-" I ramble. "Deep breathes. Relax it's going to be okay." May assures me. "Okay, so talk to me, so Carter is your brother?" She asks and I start to breath fast. "Okay okay just relax, it's okay take your time" she says pushing some hair behind my ear.
TW STARTS
"C-Carter was my brother but he- he did things to me.. he hurt me, me made me do terrible things to and with him. Our parents didn't know because my mom she was an addict, my dad was a drunk and abusive. So I had no one to talk to or tell. Carter hurt me. He hurt me so badly, the one time he was- *takes a deep breath* he was doing things to me, my mom hadn't been home since the day before, my dad was at work- supposed, to be at work, he came home early. Carter freaked out. He hid me under the blankets and put a pillow over my face so when my dad looked for us it looked like I was out with friends and not home. He talked to Carter for maybe 10 minutes but I wouldn't know because that pillow that was on my face and being held down, on my face, was making it hard to breathe let alone I was trying not to breath because if he heard me then I'd be dead. Everything went quiet, they're voices started fading, it got dark, darker than normal, and I thought 'this is it, this is where I die, and I'm okay with it'. Next thing I know I'm waking up in my own bed and him watching me." I finish and just look at the floor with tears silently falling down my face.

TW ENDS

"Oh sophia.." May say hugging me tightly. We pull away when we hear a noise and we see Peter in the door way with Tony and Nat. "Sophia you went through that?" Peter says. I just look at him. "Okay how about you two go get some food or something and I'll talk with them?" Nat says. They nod and walk away. "Sophia," Nat says walking over to me and May. "None of this is your fault. Tell me you know that" she says kneeling in front of me. I just turn my head and look at the wall. "Soph... it's not. Your. Fault. I promise you." She says and May holds my hand. "But he-" I start, "don't. Whatever he said, whatever he's done, it's over. And yes, he might be back, but you have us, we're here to help you and be here, for you!" She says. "Okay..." I say in barley a whisper. "Are you guys hungry?" Nat asks getting up. I just shake my head. "I'm good but thank you" May says giving her a smile. "Of course. and training starts tomorrow superstar." She says and I smile. "There's that smile I love" she says. "Go away" I say hugging May and hiding my face in May's neck. "Wait- you two?" Nat asks. "Maybe.." I mumble. "But you can't tell anyone" me and May say in sync which causes us to laugh. "Okay okay" Nat says with a laugh. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. Get some rest." She says with a smile and leaving.

——-

May let me sleep in I assume because it's almost 3:00pm. 3:00!!! I have training in less than a hour! I quickly get dressed and throw on some leggings and a long sleeve crop top and some gym shoes. I put my hair in a low pony tail and walk to the kitchen where everyone is. "Morning" I say grabbing a snack. "Afternoon" Tony corrects me. "Oh leave her alone" pepper says. I just smile. "You ready?" Nat asks me. "You better be!" Yelena shouts. "Why are you yelling?" I ask her. "What? I'm a loud person" she says in her thick accent. "Okay let's go" I say. "Wait- Sophia!" Tony says and I turn around. "Yeah?" I ask. "You guys need to stay her for a while longer. It's him" he says and I go silent. Nat puts her hand on my shoulder and I slightly flinch. "You okay?" She asks. "Uhm- yeah okay uhm let's go" I say forcing a smile and walking out of the room.

"Training. Not sure why Tony thinks you need it because your literally the only person who can probably kill me in a fight. Anyway. Be safe I don't need you getting hurt. "Got it" I say getting ready for anything.
—-
After a while we're trying something new and yelena's foot hits me in the face leave a scratch that's bleeding. "I'm fine keep going" I say and we continue. "Soph you need to stop so we can clean up that scratch" Nat say pulling away yelena. "No! I'm fine!" I say trying to continue but Nat pulls me away. "STOP!" I yell and they look at me shocked? Scared? Confused? I take a deep breathe and close my eyes. "What..? Why are you guys looking at me like that..?" I say scared. "You- what was that?" Yelena says. "What was what?" I say confused. "Sophia- yelena go get Tony" Nat says. "What's going on?!" I ask them. "Sophia just stay where you are okay?" Nat says. Okay now I'm really scared. Tony walks in and he's holding a tablet and they're looking at a video. 'Cameras?' I think to myself. "Sophia come with me" Tony says. "It'll be okay" Nat says giving me a smile. "Tony what's happening?" I ask. "Just walk." He says. I see May on my way out and she looks worried. "May?! What's happening?" I ask scared. "It'll be okay just remember to breathe!" She says then we turn a corner and I can't see her anymore. 'What did I do?' I think to myself. We walk into a room and there is one familiar red head waiting for us.  "Hi Sophia" she says.

"Wanda?"

AN— heyy here's an update sorry it's kinda sucky but I'm in school so...