New years!

(( I'm trying to update more often!!))

It's the morning of New Years!! Soon me and May are going to move into one of Tony's safe houses that way we're not stuck at stark tower but we're still safe! Currently shopping with yelena to try and find an outfit for Tony's little party tonight. Nat doesn't think it's a good idea to have a party when there's so much going on but Tony on the other hand, he thinks it's smart to get our minds off of everything for a while. I'm in between..

"What about this one?" Yelena asks walking out in a thigh length mini dress that's silver. "I think it fits you perfectly!" I say with a smile. She blushes and I smile. "Okay okay your turn!" She says pulling me into the dressing room next to hers. After a minute I come out in -

"Holy shit!" Yelena says looking me up and down

"Holy shit!" Yelena says looking me up and down. "Does it look okay?" I ask while looking in the mirror. "It's perfect.." she says. "Then I suppose this is the one!" I say with a smile. She smiles and we head back to Stark Tower.

————
I walk into my room and see May on the floor. "You okay baby?" I ask sitting down on the floor next to her after putting my dress in the closet. "Yep.. there's just so much to pack.." she says with a sigh. I gently grab her hand and rest it on my stomach. "Don't worry.. we can have Jarvis do it.." I say with a soft smile. "But I want to do it.. that way I know exactly where everything is and I know I have it." She says. "Well I can have him mark exactly what's in each box.." I say looking at her. "I'll think about it." She says. "Alright.. let's get ready hm? It's almost time to go down.." I say sitting up. She nods and gets up, helping me up in the process. I walk into the bathroom and do my hair, a simple curled look and gently brush it out afterwards. My makeup is light but sparkly with little gems in the corner of my eyes. I apply the lipstick and dab it lightly with a piece of paper.

——
"You look ravishing princess.." May says walking over to me and hugging my waist, leaving light kisses on my jaw line and neck. "Later baby.. for now.. I think they're waiting on us.." I say with a soft laugh. "Hold on.." she says quietly and leaving a small hickey on my neck that's very noticeable.. I smile and kiss her hand, holding it while we walk down to the party!

———-
"SHOTS!!!" Yelena yells. "We've already done 6 Lena.." Nat mumbles. "FUCK IT!" I laugh and pour another round. "ON THREE!" Yelena shouts. "ONE!" "TWO!" "THREE!" We down the shots. "WOO!" I shout and shake my head laughing. I look over across the room and see May. I smile and quickly walk over to her, stumbling a bit. "Hey princess.." she says putting her hands on my waist and kissing my neck softly. "Hey mommy.." I smirk. She looks at me, "confident huh?" She smirks back. "Indeed." I smile. "We'll see about that later.." she whispers in my ear.

AN- I know this is completely short and boring butttttt  I have a new book posted called Her Italian Girl and it's a Christina ricci fan fiction!! Go check it out!!