Valentines Day

It's been about a week and training is going really good with Wanda. I easily catch onto what she's teaching me and we always get to end early. Today is Valentine's Day.. did I get may something? No... but have I had time to even leave this tower let alone anyone else because my crazy brother is out there somewhere? Also no.. so really it's not my fault. Right..?

"Soph?" I lift my head up. "Yeah May?" I ask with a smile. "I was wondering.. would you like to have a date night?" She asks. "May.. you know I would love to but we're literally stuck here until we get a location on my brother." I say with sad eyes. "I know I know but maybe we can have a little date in your room.. alone.." she says walking closer to me and I smile. "Really?" I ask looking up at her. "Mhm" she says with a smile and leaving a kiss on my lips.  "I'd love to" I say smiling at her. "Good.." she says walking away giving me a wink.

'This woman..'

I walk away as well going towards my bedroom when I get stopped. "Oh hey yelena" I say. "Hey I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted when you- you know.." she says playing with her fingers. "It's okay" I smile " it's not your fault" I say and she smiles. I give her a wink and she blushes. ( oh snap) "I'll see you late lena" I say and she blushes more. "Y-Yeah.. see ya.." she says and walks the other way. "Lena?" I say abs she turns around. " do you want to do something crazy?" I ask her and she smiles. "Yeah what is it?" She asks. "Do you wanna sneak out? I need to find an outfit for something" I say with a smirk. "But your-" she starts. "Nope. We're forgetting about him for now and my crazy powers." I say and she smiles. "Let's do it" she says. "Okay let's go" I say grabbing her hand. "How will we get out?" She whispers. "I have a secret way. I found it a while ago. Just follow me" I say tip toeing. We get to the door and walk outside. We then run to a corner and call a taxi. We get in and let out a sigh of relief. "Wasn't so hard" she says smiling. "Yeah." I say looking at her with a smile. We get to a mall and walk inside. We go to a few shops and then we decide to go out for lunch at a bar. We might have gotten a little tipsy because the next thing we know we're holding a ton of shopping bags and laughing while Tony and Natasha are yelling at us for leaving while everyone else watches. "Why are you laughing?!" Natasha asks. "Bar. Drinks. Alcohol." Is what Yelena says which causes me to hysterically laugh. Peter and trying not to laugh at us so May tells him to go away and he does. "This is serious. You could've gotten hurt. Carter could've found you and followed you back here. This is not okay!" Tony yells. I stand up and walk closer to him. "You think I can't handle my brother..? I know his weaknesses. I know his strengths... I know what he's capable of.." I say and he looks at me. "That's not the point. He will kill you. And you dont even have full control of your powers. You. Are. Dangerous. Sophia. You lucky I haven't sent you to a lab!" He says. I just look at him. "You were going to send me to a lab..' I say I'm barely a whisper. "Sophia he didn't mean it" Natasha says. "Yes he did or else he wouldn't have said it." I say looking at her then back to Tony. "Sophia you have to understand that you are way more powerful than Wanda. And she got sent away to be tested on. You have to be careful. The government will take you." He says. "Then let them. You don't seem to care about me anyway.." I say and walk away. "You fucked up.." Yelena tell him. "Lena!" Nat says. "What? You want me to lie? This is the most I've ever seen Soph smile and laugh. She was actually happy today. Cant you see that?!" She says and they all look at each other. "She just needed a break. You don't have to scold her for it." She says and walks away. Nat looks at Tony. "You could've just gave her the 5 second scold. You didn't have to tell her she should be in a lab!" She says. "I didn't mean it-" he says. "But you still said it." Nat says and walks away. "I'll talk to her.." May says looking at Tony he nods his head and they go their separate ways.

——

I'm sitting in bed just thinking about what Tony said. 'Am I dangerous..?' I say to myself. Then there's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "May.." she says. "Come in.." I say sitting up. She walks in and closes the door and walks over to me. "He didn't-" she starts. "He didn't mean it. Yeah whatever." I say rolling my eyes. She walks over to me and gets close to my face. "Your not acting very nice.." she says holding my face with a smirk on her face. "What are you going to do about it..?" I say with a returning smirk. "I don't think you want to know.." she says sitting on my lap. "I think I do.." I say putting my hands on her waist. She kisses me passionately quickly moving to my neck leaving hickeys. I lean my head back and let out a moan. She moves her hands down closer to where I need her most. "So wet for me already baby..?" She says with a smirk. "Only for you..." I say letting out a breath. She moves down and kisses down my body kissing my thighs and getting closer to my heat. "Please.." I say breathless. She smirks and goes down on me immediately. Making fast movements with her tongue. I let out a light moan and grip the bed sheets.  My hands move to her hair and grip it. She lets out a groan and goes faster. She starts kissing up my body again while pumping in three fingers at once and goes fast. I start shaking and moaning louder. "I'm close-" I say but get cut off by my own moan. "Mhm.." she says with a smirk and goes faster curling her fingers.  I let out a loud moan and cum. She cleans me up and come back up and kisses me passionately. "I love you.." she says looking in my eyes. "I love you too.." I say kissing her softly.

——-

Y'all... I'm so sorry this didn't get posted on Valentine's Day.. but here ya go!!!