21st birthday!!!

I wake up in my bed but May isn't there as I hoped. Then I realized. I'm officially 21. A huge smile appears on my face. I quickly get up and walk down the hall into the kitchen where May and Peter are. "Happy birthday!!" they both say and I smile. "Thank you guys!" I say hugging them. "Alright now that your awake I have to leave but I will see you at the party later tonight!" Peter says. "Where are you going" I ask. "Hey that's too secret!" He says jumping out the window. I laugh and turn to May. "Happy birthday princess" she says giving me a soft kiss and hugging me. "Thank you" I say with a smile. "Now birthday girl. Go get ready. Todays going to be perfect" she says with a smile. "Okay!" I say rushing off to shower.

—————/

It's been a while since and currently I'm just sitting on my phone when I get a text from an unknown number.

'Happy birthday soph! Miss me?'

'What the hell...?' I think to myself. I text back.

'Sorry but who is this?'

No reply.

'Strange' I think to myself but shrug it off. I got more important things to worry about. Right? I decide to forget about it and start getting ready. I do loose curls in my hair and a nice makeup look. 'Not bad' I think to myself. I put on the dress and heels and add some finishing touches. 'Ding' I get a text message. I look to see who it is and it's the same number.

'Oh darling. You don't remember me? That's painful'

I decide not to text back and instead block them. I'm not letting this ruin my night. I go out of my room and there's May. All ready dressed up and looking hotter than ever. "Hey you ready pepper said-" she says but stops taking when she sees me. "Wow" is all she can say. "Good wow or bad wow?" I ask. "You look- just wow" she says with a smile. "Well thank you." I say smiling back. "Shall we?" I ask taking her hand in mind. "Mhm" is all she can say. "What were you saying about pepper?" I ask. "Oh uhm she sent a car for us" May says. "Really? That was nice if her" I say. "Yeah" May says. 'She really is speechless' I think to myself. We get outside and yep. There it is. Happy standing outside of a nice black Mercedes'. "Evening ladies. Happy birthday Sophia" he says opening the door for us. "Thank you happy" I say giving him a hug. "Of course. Now we don't want to be late do we?" He asks. "Of course not" I say and get into the car.

————-

We arrive. I can already hear the music. Happy opens the door for us and helps us out. "Just this way ladies" he says leading the way. I hold mays hand. Discreetly of course since no one knows about us. Well for now at least. We get inside and get on the elevator and got to the very top. "After you" happy says holding out his hand. I smile and walk out towards double doors. May opens the doors for me and all eyes turn to me. "The birthday girl!" Tony says walking up to me and grabbing my hand. I smile and he walks me over to another part of the room. "Now since it's your 21st it's obviously the best so! To your first drink! Legally. *everyone laughs* what would you like?" He asks. "Hmm I'm not sure. Any recommendations?" I say. "Shots!" Someone yells and of course it was Natasha. I laugh and she walks over to me while everyone goes back to what they were doing. "Tequila to be exact" she says walking behind the bar. "Hey Nat. I missed you" I say looking at her. "I missed you too" she says with a smile and grabbing shot glasses. "Ooh let me join!" Yelena says walking over. "Hey hot stuff" she says. "Hey cutie" I say with a smile. "Alright 3 shots coming up" Nat says. "Make it four!" Wanda says walking over. "Uhm 5 actually" Maria says walking over and hugging me. "The gangs back!" I say with a smile. While Nat is pouring the shots I notice peter has arrived and he's talking to May. "Hey birthday girl" Nat says. "Hmm?" I say. "Shot!" She says. "Right!" I say. "On three" yelena says. "One" Wanda says. "Two" Maria says. "Three!" I say and we'll all down the shots. I make a funny face and they laugh. " gross" I say.

—————-

It's been a while and all the girls are practically drunk at the point. I'm not of course because I still want to have a good time with May when we get home (if you know what I mean 😫) we're all dancing really close together and finally Kate shows up and starts dancing with me too. At this point stark tower is a night club. I finally decide to go out on the balcony for some fresh air. I step outside and take a deep breath. 'Wow the music is really loud'  I think to myself because I can hear High Enough playing inside and I'm outside. I hear the door and before I can see who it is there are hands on my waist. "Are you having fun?" May asks me. "Mhm" I say with a smile and leaning into her. "Would be having a better time if you know. We were at home. Alone. Together. In the same bed. Naked..." I say and she laughs. "Be patient sweetheart" she says turning me around. We stare at each other, deep in one another's eyes, both filled with lust for each other. "Me and Peter got you this.." she says handing me a box. "It was what we were being so secretive about" she adds. I open the box and find a beautiful diamond necklace. "You guys really didn't have to.." I say looking at her. "Yes. We did. You deserve it" she says with a smile. "Thank you" I say hugging her. In response she kisses me. With passion. With love. With meaning.

——————
It's getting really late now. "Hey May! Is it alright if I stay at Ned's house tonight?" Peter asks  "yeah sure" May says. " alright then I'm heading out. I hope you had a good birthday soph" Peter says hugging me. "I did. Thank you." I say hugging him back. Peter leaves and mostly everyone else. "Did you have a good birthday?" Pepper asks. "I did. Thank you guys so much for everything " I say hugging her. "Of course!" She says. "Happy get them home safe would you?" Tony says. "My honor sir" he says opening the doors for us.

——-

We arrive home and as soon as we walk in the door May pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly in which I moan to. She takes off my dress and leaves it on the floor and she carries me to my bed. She takes off her dress and gets on top of me. "Your going to be good for me aren't you?" She asks. "Mhm" I say longing for her touch. "'Words" she says. "Yes. I'll be good for you" I say looking deep in her eyes. "Good" she says kissing me passionately then down my neck leaving hickeys and moving down my stomach closer to the spot I need her most. "What do you want?" She says looking at me. "I want... you.. to fuck me. Please" I say and that must have done it because she immediately inserts two fingers into me and starts moving fast already hitting my g-spot. I moan loudly and start moving under her. She adds another finger moving faster and harder while kissing my thighs. "I-I'm close.." I say. "Cum for me baby" she says going faster. After a few more thrusts I come. She cleans me up and lays next to me. "Happy birthday" she says and I laugh. "May..." I say and look at her. "Yeah?" She says looking at me. "I love you" I say and she studies my face looking for any lies which can't be found. "I love you too" she says with a smile. She kisses me lovingly and holds me close. I slowly fall into a deep sleep. Knowing that this was the,

Best. Birthday. Ever.

AN: heyyyy sexy. Here you go! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for spelling mistakes. I was supposed to go to bed two hours ago lmfao. ILY!!!!