Powers?

"Wanda?!" I say confused. "So I heard you got some powers" she says. "I'm so confused.." I say looking between her and Tony. "There is a logical explanation for this. So, as you know, only a handful of people didn't come back from the blip. Well it looks like you fought to come back. Maybe for something or someone" Tony says.

'May and Peter' I think to myself

"So technically if we're right you weren't supposed to come back. But you did. And you fought which led to a glitch almost. We know Thanos used all six infinity stones. Somehow in this glitch with you and the effect of the stones you somehow, got exposed to the stones. But one stone effected you more than the other. The mind stone. And as we know Wanda was exposed to the mind stone as well and she got her powers. It seems like you have the same powers if not, more powerful due to the exposure of all 6.." Tony finishes.

I'm speechless

"Don't worry though soph, I'll help you control the powers from the mind stone and we will all help with the other abilities if they choose to show" Wanda says with a warming smile.

Still speechless

"Earth to Sophia!!" Tony says waving his hand in my face. "Uhm.. I'm not really sure what to say honestly..." I say looking between them again. "And that's okay. Your most likely tired so, tomorrow we will start training to control your powers." Wanda says. "And also for now your training with Nat and Yelena is postponed." Tony say. "Okay.." I say a bit quiet. Wanda walks up to me, " it's okay. I was this was as well. Speechless. It's normal. Just get some rest." She walks away. I look at Tony. " what now? Like she said, I just rest?" I ask. "Yeah. So go rest." He says walking off leaving me alone.

'Great. What just happened... what am I...?' I think to myself.

————

It's the next day. May wasn't allowed to sleep with me. Not sure why but I'm sad about it. I haven't seen Peter at all since he heard me and mays little talk. My brother is still out there somewhere. And I'm powerful? I don't know. I still can't seem to wrap my head around it. I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower and grab a towel and robe. I step in the shower and I make it hotter because it's too cold. About 15 minutes later my skin is red from the heat but I don't care. I step out a dry off and throw on my black silk robe. I just finish brushing out my hair when someone knocks on my bedroom door. I walk out the bathroom to go open the bedroom door when someone walks in. "Wow. Humanity still exists out there?" I say sarcastically. "It's not even been a day.." Peter says. "What do you want?" I ask looking for a comfortable outfit. "May isn't the same." I stop what I'm doing and look at him. "She's hurt. She misses you. She isn't sleeping, eating, she's worried about you soph..." he says looking at me. "It's not like I can do anything?! If I could see her I would." I say looking down. " what's your guesses relationship anyway? Why are you so close?" He asks and I just look at him. "It's nothing.." I say. "It's obviously not nothing if she's acting like this. Are you guys- are you dating my aunt?" He asks looking at me. "What if I was...?" I ask looking at him. He walks up to me and hugs me but I flinch and push him off. "I don't want to hurt you..." I say looking at him and walking backwards. "Soph.. you won't hurt me. And I see how much you care about may. And she cares about you." He says. "So your okay with it..?" I ask. "Of course I am. As long as you two are happy then I'm happy" he says. "And get ready and go downstairs and hug her." He finishes. "Peter... I can't- I can't hurt her.." I say. "You won't" he says and walks out. I just sigh and finish getting ready.

I put my hair in braids and just put on some mascara

I put my hair in braids and just put on some mascara. I throw on my black Nike gym shoes and slowly walk downstairs.

"Morning.." I say and they all look at me. "Where's May?" I ask. "She's out side.." Tony says. "Thank you.." I say softly and walk outside and see her. I take a deep breathe and slowly walk towards her. I'm about 10 feet in front of her. "May...?" I say and she turns around. "Soph..." she says and looks at me. "I-I don't want to hurt you.." I say. "Sophia, you won't hurt me.." she says giving me a smile. "I know uhm, please eat, and sleep, and talk to Peter and everyone, for me.. and don't be worried about me. I'll be okay.. Wanda is going to help me.." I say and she looks at me. "Oh and Peter figured out our relationship..." I add on. "He what?!" She says. "Well yeah and he's okay with it.." I say and she looks at me. " May I'm sorry.. for everything..." I finish and look at her. "You don't need to apologize. It's not your fault this is happening. None of it. It's okay.." she says slowly walking up to me and hugging me. I hug back carefully as if I'm a ticking time bomb. I look at her and she kisses my cheek. "Everything's going to be okay" she says. " I know.." I say giving her a smile. She walks away and Wanda walks out. "You ready for training?" She asks with a smile. "Yeah.. sure.." I say.

' let's see how this goes..'

AN— hey guys!! That's all I have to say..