Enna da nadakudhu inga??

Abhinav's pov:
We sat down looking at our books but I couldn't get my mind out of what we did just minutes ago..
Though we both haven't confessed anything about our feelings I truly love her..I do..And I know she likes me too but love I don't know ..
If someone tells me that I would love someone so sincerely I would have laughed out but that's before I met her now I love her
I could recall the one time when my relative asked me what have I thought about marriage serupu pinjirum nu solliten..I was not even in the legal age to get married..
That was the time when I was mature enough to understand that my parents don't love each other that Amma And appa  rendu perum pakathu pakathula valdranga serndhu sandoshama valala..
Ennaku marriage mela nambikai ponadhuku oru main reason avanga..

Rakshan:Deii enna da nadakudhu inga??

We both looked at him and realised everyone's back..

Rakshan: yen rendu perum face ipidi iruku ??Sanda potingala

We both looked at each other and then nodded a no

Sharath: Partner paapa va edachu sonniya enna??

Abhinav:Naa edhuvum sollala da

Sitara:Adhellam onnum aagala na ..Padichitu irundhom..vaanga keela polam naa ellathukum coffee podren..

Pugazh:Deii LIC Building ..nee nejama enna panenu theriyala Adhaan suma vidren..Vaanga rendu perum.. paapa Avan edachu panna bayapadama sollu paapa ..senjidalam

She cutely giggled and nodded okay

Sitara:seri anneyyy

They started climbing down the stairs and I pulled her back and pushed her to the wall

Abhinav: Enna di ??

She giggled and I couldn't maintain my disappointed face and broke out in a smile ..

Sitara :Ultimate uh...

Abhinav:inga enna nadandhudhu avanunga enna solitu poranunga..

Sitara: avanga nee enna tholla panna complaint pannu nu solitu poranga

She continued laughing and I pecked her dimple cheeks she blushed..

Abhinav:Vaa vaa night room ku vaa unna naa epidi paathukrenu mattum paaru....

Sitara: ahn??

She gasped and her mouth formed an o and I chuckled and kissed her cheek again ..

Abhinav: Feel panna la di..enna vidanum nu thonalanu sonna..vaa innaiku iruku unnaku.. pandra kedi thanam ellam nee idhula un nonnanga naa ennamo koduma paduthra maari warning kuduthutu poranunga..

Sitara: adhellam apram ..ippa varalena avanga mela vandhu keta nee dhan koduma paduthra nu solliruven

She laughed I kissed the tip of her nose and we went down ..

We had dinner together and I stole glances of her ..Pugazh told that Pavi Saran and Krithika will move in here and we went to buy things we ll need for the next month..