SNEAKING OUT

Abhinav's pov:

Once the movie was over we got back to our rooms..Sitara My Thara..She's a unique girl..my addiction..my obsession but more importantly my love..Our love story is quite unique .. She's my woman.. My stress buster is her voice..her kiss..How everytime her hug feels magical..her kiss does wonders in me..

I still cant believe that this girl affects me a lot..The chainsmoker me left smoking only because of her..

We were chilling with everyone in the evening..As we finished all the household work and then had a fun truth or dare session at the beach..

It was almost 11 and I couldnt get her out of my head so I jumped to her balcony and sneaked into her room silently  as I unlocked the balcony door using the spare key of her balcony..

I found her sitting on the window sill looking out intently lost in her thoughts with her headphones on..Wearing a crop top and track pants her hair tied messily in a bun I found her really adorable..I sat on her bed admiring her as she swayed her head slightly to the music..I clicked a selfie of me sitting with her being in the background and clicked a candid pic of hers which is definitely going into our photo book..

She sang

"Nilavidam vaadagai vaangi vizhi veetinil kudi veikalama
Naam vaalum veetukul veryaarum vandhale thagumaa..
Thenmazhai thekkuku neethan undhan tholgalil idam peralaama
Naan saayum thol mel veryaarum sayndhaale thagumaa.."

Humming to the tone of the lyrics she didnt know she continued

"Munbae vaa en anbae vaa Oonae vaa uyirae vaa
Munbae vaa en anbae vaa Poo poovaai poopom vaa
Naan naana keten ennai naanae Naan neeya nenjam sonnathae
Munbae vaa en anbae vaa Oonae vaa uyirae vaa
Munbae vaa en anbae vaa Poo poovaai poopom vaa"

I slowly walk towards her and sat before her..She didnt even realise my presence in the room and was too lost..I pecked her lips quickly and she turned towards me shocked and relaxed seeing me ..

Abhinav: Enna madam romba busy pola..Romba alundha yosanila irundhinga..

Sitara: Just singing to keep up with it..

I held her hand and asked her to come with me..We got a proper ladder to get down and I get down first and she slowly comes down..As we silently walked to my bike..I just unlocked it and pushed it walking along with her till the end of the street and then she looks at me

Sitara: Enga porom??

Abhinav: You trust me la?

Sitara: Ofcourse I do..

Abhinav: Then just sit..You'll know..

Sitara's pov:

 I hug him from behind and he starts riding..The cold breeze and a night drive on a bike with my most favourite person is a dream come true moment..Once we came a distance he took a path which I didnt know about but it was quite secluded with barely two three street lights working and it seemed more of a hill..He asked me to stand and I did he slipped his hand around my waist as he moved me to the front..I was facing him as I sat on the tank..I hugged him placing my head on his shoulder giving him the access to see the road ahead..He left his left arm from the clutch and pulled me closer to him as he held his arm around my waist..

I feel goosebumps all over me ..The cold breeze his colonge hitting hard..his messy hair ..his intense eyes ..cold hands around my bare warm skin..

Abhinav: How are you feeling??

Sitara: Blessed and I feel like kissing you..

Abhinav: Then whats stopping you baby??

Sitara: The fact that we have not reached our destination yet and its a hilly region with turns and if we fall off from here then its the end ..Which I definitely dont want..

I stated the facts and he chuckled..

Abhinav: Seri okay you can kiss me later..You know what I feel??

Sitara: Hmhmm..Tell me how do you feel??

Abhinav:Blissful..My favourite girl in my arms..Hugging me On my favourite bike on a full moon night or more precisely Lover's moon night..Cold breeze tearing as it brushes through my face..And you  shielding me from the cold harsh wind..Picture perfect..

He said and I pulled out the mobile from his pocket as I  clicked a selfie of us holding the phone behind him so that my face and his back got covered in the picture..Once I handed him the phone he clicked a picture of us and handed back the phone..I kissed his left side cheek without disturbing the night....Once we reached the top ..It was a night city view just colourful and amazing..I walked to the view point and stood there while he wrapped his hands around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder..

Abhinav: Moon semma alaga la...

I just nodded my head and he played Aasai reprise as we slowly swayed to the music..

Abhinav's pov:

I wanted time to freeze ..I felt blissful I felt complete..She just looked too beautiful under the moonlight as she shivered to my touches..

Aasai nooraagi poga
Aadai noolaagi poga
Kannae kannadi aaga

Aasai nooraagi poga
Aadai noolaagi poga
Kannae kannadi aaga

I held her arms and turned her towards me as I lost myself in her eyes again ..Over again I fell for her eyes..Pulling her close by her waist I joined my forehead with hers as she locked her hands behind my  neck..

Theendal un saavi endru thedi poga
Thoondil un vaasam endru aadi poga
Oor kangal romba thollai endraaga
Katti kondu muththam vaithu ondraaga kaadhalaaga
Yen yen yen dhegam mattum paavam ingu rendaaga sol

Aasai nooraagi poga
Aadai noolaagi poga
Kannae kannadi aaga

I kissed her lips chewing her up completley as we swayed together to the music..

Nam porvaikullae mei veppamaaga
Nam kaalai velai men muththamaaga
Vaa kaadhal seivom poruthamaga

Neengaamal nirppom viruppamaaga
Eera muththam paayum saththam
Oori pogum bodhai endru
Dhaaga pookkal pookka seiyum latchamaaga

Aasaiyodu nee padhitha
Ven sivappu machcham ondru
Naalai kaalai velai yendhum michamaaga

I burried my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent and kissing her as she took this time en mela ven sivappu machham vida ..

 Ennaalum theera kaadhalaaga
Eppodhum nee naan pakkamaaga
Endrendrum neengaa kaatchiyaaga
Ellorum ketkkum peranbin saatchiyaaga

I traced her bare arms with mith my finger making her bite her lips to control herself  as I completley snuggled into her as we hugged..

Endraaga kattikondu muththam vaithu
Ondraaga kaadhalaga
Yen yen yen dhegam mattum paavam ingu
Rendaaga sol

I twirled her and pulled her such that her back hits my front and wrapped one hand through her neck as I held her shoulder and kissed her cheeks..She clicked pictures of us and then turned towards me and jumped on me making me hold her bare waist to support her as she wrapped her leg around my hips and then kissed me under the moonlight ..At the top of the city ..With the cold breeze that tears apart my body fighting to touch her..

OUR FIRST SECRET NIGHT OUT..💜

TO BE CONTINUED..