THE FEAR

Abhinav's pov: 

After the meeting I returned to class and she wasnt there..I searched for her the entire college..i assumed she could have gone home and went home and she wasnt there..it was only the boys..When I asked them they told that they expected her to be with me as she wasnt in class from after our break..I called to her phone and shes not picking it up..

Driving around like a madman and calling her a thousand times the tug at my heart that that shes actually missing and I'm not able to accept her missing from my life even for minutes makes me feel different..

I want her ..I want her back...Back as my Sithara..With a thousand negative thoughts crossing my mind my hands started shivering when it started to turn dark...And the only new improvement in the finding was her phone is currently switched off..

Stopping by the side of the lane when my eyes started to blur with the tears I screamed my lungs out "SITHAARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I couldnt find her and she was out of contact my brain isnt working I dont know whom to contact to ask anything about her..

The only thing I know is shes drunk tea at our usual tea stall and has gone missing after that...fuck even my bike was missing which she ws driving from the past few days....

Wiping my tears I started the car and going around for a few more hours it was beyond midnight and I went on the velacherry flyover and found a few people dancing there after blocking the road further..going closer I found the college band guys there and the one girl there...my girlll..my sithara..I just hugged her from behind as she finished dancing...

Hugging her tighter and tighter...I could hear Arjun say "veetla dhan vidala na ingayuma da"

But right now nothing bothered me but i needed her presence thats it..

Sithara: Abhiii..
Enna ma aachu??
Oii..
Cutiepie..

Arjun: Ma nee un romance ah veetla poi vechiko..

Sithara: Anna veedu theriyum la  vandhu serunga..ipidi road la yah irupinga..adhuvum night full ah 

Arjun: Adhellam onnum venam..

Sithara: Mchhh...Naa onnum permission kekala..mariyadhaya ellarum veetuku ponga unnaku anga poga dhana problem nee veetuku vandhu seru na..

Once they left in my car I pulled back from her and walked away and she kept following me calling my name out ..

Abhinav: pesa maaten podi...

Sithara: Enna achu nu sonna dhana theriyum..

i stopped on my tracks and turned to look at her ..

Abhinav: Phone enga??

Sithara: Bag la..

Abhinav: Yen edukala??

Sithara: silent la irukum ma..Unnaku dhan theriyum la en phone eppovum silent la dhan irukum nu..Unnaku enna achu nu keta samandhame illama kelvi kekra??

Abhinav :Yen sollamata? Nee idhayum solluva innomu solluva..naa dhana di paithiyam maari unna kaanom enna pandradhu nu theriyama ooraye suthunen..unnaku epidi theriya pogudhu ahn??

She went silent for sometime and I started walking again ...Walking some distance I could hear her running towards me and hugging me from behind...Tightly so that I cant move..Honestly i can but i dont want to 

Sithara: Soryyy Abhii..Naa realise eh pannala..and ivlo time aagum nu edhir paakala Abhi..Sorry ma..nee illama ennaku class la enna pandradhu theriyalaya adhaan chennai ah suthi paakalam nu 2 hours mattum bunk pannalam nu nenachen..apidiye i got carried way abhii..sorry ma..sorryyy...Sorryyyy

Abhinav: Sollitu poirukalam la..bayandhuten di 

Sithara: Sorryyyyy inimey ipidi lam panna maaten

Abhinav: Seri enna lam panna sollu..

She started explaining how she roamed around and where all she wanted to take me and we had by then walked a long distance...walking back to the bike i asked her to drive and sat back hugging her to my heart's content thats still neither accepted her missing or her being found..

going back home and directing arjun to sleep in our room i carried her to the terrace..laying on the sofa and laying her above me hugging her she told me so many sorries and I just snuggled into her..

After a point she just held my face in her tiny palms and kissed me till her kiss actually reached my soul..it wasnt lonely as the past few hours..it had her soul for company right now..

She got up from me and moved to the door and locked the terrace door and removed her tshirt and got herself into mine with me still wearing it..She wrapped her hands around my bare body and caressed my skin calming me down completley ..her soft cold touches over my cold skin..she kissed my neck and my chest making me clutch tighter to her...Getting only her hand out she wrapped the blanket around us and adjusted it with her leg..Making her stand along with me and making her clutch the blanket I removed the tshirt and pulled her closer..

The intensity in our eyes..the burning desires...the yearning to just hold her the right way and kiss her and feel her body against mine I clutched her waist with one hand while my other hand removed the only piece of clothing covering her upper body..I didnt see her bare body but once I threw her stuff away i pulled her smashing both our bodies together making her moan..

Abhinav: Sorry di but i just dont know naa vera edhuvum panna maaten but just stay with me like this for sometime...uncomfortable aana sollu seriya..

Sithara: En Abhi??

Abhinav: Illa ma line cross aagiduchu theriyum adhaan...

Sithara: Enkita unnaku lines iruka Abhi??

She asked me the same question which I asked her months ago..I nodded a no and hugged her tighter..Kissing her cheeks her neck I inhaled the jasmine bergamot and a tinge of sandalwood smell from her hairs..Moving the strands back I kissed her down the jawline and neck to her shoulders ..And her hands moved from my back to my neck to my hairs and back to my neck as she pulled me for a kiss..and took my hand that was holding her waist to her lips..she kissed my fingers and my palm and held it through her neckline to her clevage to her bosoms and back to her waist ..she hugged me 

Sithara: This is your right..Only yours..

I could feel the goosebumps form over my body..Kissing her forehead i gave her the acceptance of her statement

Laying back on the sofa with her in my arms I just wrapped my hand around her shoulder after adjusting the blanket properly and caressed her arms

Abhinav: Thaniya sollama vitutu pogadha..uyir pora alavuku bayam vandhuchu..you fucking mean a lot to me..And you freaking scared me a lottt..

i whined and she chuckled slightly 

Abhinav: Sirikadha di ..nejama bayandhuten...

Sithara: I know you got scared i'm not saying no aana when you start whining you are literally like a baby..

Abhinav: Participate panna poriya culturals la??

Sithara: Ipo romba mukkiyam paaru..poda..

Abhinav: Seri ipo enna pesanum nu sollu..

Sithara: Ahnn onnum venam mooditu thoongu..

Abhinav: Aiii..Kalli i know what you want..

Sithara: Adhan sonnane thoongu nu...

Abhinav: I know you want me talk naughty my naughty woman

Sithara: Apidilam illaye...

Abhinav: Dont worry I'm just gonna do it anyway..

I whispered huskily  with a wink and she whinned at it and shivered under the effect of my voice... and she snuggled into my neck as she played with the hair on my chest and I just spoke whatever came to my mind in a husky tone biting her earlobes often as i whisper in a deeper voice to her..Caressing her bare skin a lot softly teasing her..TO just end the chaos in my heart that was caused in the past few hours and also to end the night perfectly

TO BE CONTINUED..