THE FIRST TRAIN JOURNEY

The next two days of them went with them secretly romancing at the terrace once everyone has slept..Diya went home and told them that she transferred all the properties back and Rahul who couldnt live without her for the past 2 days realised how much she has supported him..He stopped pestering her about the divorce and apologised to her ..Though she took 2 more days to accept to get back together with him..She was back..Rahul though realised about not being able to live witthout her has not yet realised the value of emotions and relations..His work of being trying to become an atm has again started..That's how days started rolling..

Abhinav's pov:

Abhinav: Thara..Thara..

Sitara: Varen ..Varen..

She told from her room as I was shouting from the living room..Actually it's a huge problem and I need to speak to her before the other guys and girls return from their dates and shopping ..

Sitara: Enna achu Abhii??En ipidi kathuna??

Abhinav: Maa..leave ahm ma..monday la irundhu.

Sitara: Adhukku??

Abhinav: Maaa...Ellarum avanga veetuku polama nu yosikiranga ma  ..

Sitara:Edhuku Holiday??

Abhinav: Navaratri..10 days holiday..

(Author's note: usually holiday 3 days dhan irukum..but 9 days actual celebration adhaan i'm making it 9 days)

Her face fell immediately..

Sitara: Abhi veetuku poriya??

Abhinav: Illa ma..Nee poriya?

Sitara: Naa pola..It'll be boring..And celebrate kuda panna maatanga..Naa onnu kekata??

Abhinav: Kelu ma..

Sitara: Can we go to Gujarat..Semmaya irukum..Navaratri festival..

Abhinav: Seri vaa tickets paakalam!!

We settled in the living room with my laptop as we searched for the timings and details..We decided we'd go in train..budget also sorted time is also less compared to road trip..Thats when the others came back..

Sharath: Neenga enna pannalam nu irukinga??

Krithika: Actually konjam confusing ah iruku ..Veetuku pona..aprom we'll miss our time together la??

Pugazh: Adheydhan..

I looked at Thara..And I knew she was also thinking what I am thinking..

Abhinav:Guys..Diwali ku veetuku polam..Dussehra is not widely celebrated in South India..

Rakshan: Apo enga poradhu??

Abhinav: Gujarat..Vadodara..Semma place to celebrate Navarathri..

Pavithra: Epdi poradhu?

Sitara: Train la..Friends trip ..It'll be amazing..

Saranya: Semma feel..Polam..Innaiku night kelambuna dhan we'll be able to reach Vadodara before Navaratri la..

Abhinav: Train tickets iruku ma..

Sitara: I'll check for hotels to stay.nee train tickets book pannu..I'll be back with my id card..

Abhinav: Yeahh ellarum id cards kudunga..

They got their id cards and I started booking the train tickets..

Sitara: Abhiiii Casa Paradise family resort Abhi..

Abhinav: Pudichiruka??

Sitara: Semmaya iruku..