BACK TO CHENNAI

Abhinav's pov

After the masterstroke of the marriage a huge war broke out at the resort and we ended up at dont interfere..let it go ..Anyways they couldnt spoil the marriage and I'm glad that it happened well..Hussain and Mani went on honeymoon and Sara was back on track practising and Harsha was with her throughout it..

We have fifteen more days before the college starts and my friends left to their respective homes to spend their holiday time with their family ..And I  need this break with my girl ..alone...

I decided to go on a holiday with her ..Somewhere far..somwhere where I can just concentrate on her..With all this marriage stuff going on I barely thought about her..i barely spent time with her but missed her the most though she was right in front of my eyes...Yes she has held me when I needed support the most when I was losing hope when I was nervous but the question is not only about me it is about us right so its obvious that I didnt even ask anything about her so thats not how it should have been so holiday is the best thing I could plan for now..

More than the holiday i preferred spending time at home with her ..

I went to her room in the hotel she was staying in and went in took her in a bone crushing hug ...She looked at me and I just kissed her forehead slowly softly and gently,,caressing her cheeks softly..

Abhinav: I missed you di..

Sithara: Enna plans??

I just pushed her on the bed and laid beside her taking her into my arms and with my hand around her shoulder I caressed her arms..and pecked her lips...

Abhinav: home only you and me ..

Sithara: epo kelambrom??

Abhinav:Evening kelambalam..

Sithara: Hmmm..Abhinav...

Abhinav: Sollu ma..

Sithara: Enna konja neram iruki anachikriya??

Abhinav: Enna ma aachu??

Sithara: Theriyala Abhi..Edho oru void...I dont know how to explain what I'm feeling..

I just pulled her into my embrace and hugged her tight as she asked me to..

Abhinav: I understand something is disturbing you but take rest for now ...A good sleep helps you clear your mind..

I snuggled into the crook of her neck and kissed her neck...I patted her to sleep and dosed off right next to her 

By evening we packed our bags and we went to the airport to board the flight..We clicked many pictures..we smiled throughout and the flight journey ..one more new memory to add..Our hands just didnt stay with ourself..

The moment we boarded the flight I took the window seat leaving Sithara in the seat right beside mine as there was another woman sitting on the seat beside Sithara's..

We wore our seat belts and when the flight was about to take off she held my hand and leaned on my shoulder resting her head on my arms as her other hand went behind me and side hugged me through the hip..

Sithara: Unnaku theriyadhu how much I wanted to romance with you when we were in Coimbatore..And you dont know how much you tested my self control..

She whispered huskily so that the woman next to her doesnt hear anything we are speaking..

Sithara: But beyond that I missed being held by you..I missed the warmth ..I missed your embrace and the peace I feel when you give me a tight hug..You are not just about romance you are beyond that

Abhinav: Cutie..

She kept kissing my arm ..i couldnt control her smooches on me...Her soft  lips her Pattern shampoo that smells like jasmine bergamot and a tinge of sandalwood that makes her hair smell heavenly..Her strawberry flavoured body wash adds to it ..Her soft body pressed against my arms..Her intense eyes..

I tucked her fringes behind her ear and caressed her cheeks..She closed her eyes and leaned more towards my hand that caressed her cheeks showing she was feeling the warmth the pleasure and the heavenly feel of being held..

Kissing her forehead i pulled her to read a book..I read softly in her ears and she was listening keenly..We just focused on the book till we landed in Chennai Airport. We had our car parked so she chose to drive and I settled on the passenger seat 

She focused on the road and I focused on her as she spoke a lot about us ,our Individuality our personalities our happiness and our companionship..

I was too tempted by her talks..the way her lips moved the way she was so sincere about us..Once she parked the car in the garage I used the remote to close the shutter and as she was picking the car cover from the front i pulled it from her hand and threw it as i pushed her to the car..Her back hit the car and my front hit her..

She blushed and looked down which was so out of her character..

Abhinav: Look at me Thara..

She looked straight into my eyes and I cupped her face and slammed my lips on her..It was always her who initiated most of our intimate moments she also claims me to be unromantic so i'm proving her wrong..

I nibbled on her lips..pulling her soft lips with my teeth she moaned..My hand which always stopped at her waist went on to explore her back under her hoodie..Her hand removed the button of my shirt and kissed my hairy torso..She went on to hold my neck..I bent a little and kissed her neck smooching it I left a mild hickey on her neck..She was wearing an oversized hoodie which made it easier for me as I kneeled and put my head into the hoodie and kissed her waist her hip,her navel ..Smooching her on near the navel I bit her and she winced in pain...

She pushed me slightly and gave a cocky smile before walking away..At once I knew these 15 days were going to be overloaded with romance

TO BE CONTINUED..

Sorry for the long break I took ..Finally I'm back..Will be back to regularly updating..I dont know if everyone remembers this tory..But yeahh..Sorry to keep u waiting

Thanks for waiting too..
With love

-your author

JK