SAARA LAGHARI

Abhinav's pov:

Once Mani went to her office after sending the office parking location to the guy she kept us connected on call through the bluetooth to actually hear what they speak..I put the call on speaker and we all sat on the floor around the tea table And connected the camera on her watch to the laptop to see the visuals..

I dont know if Mani was nervous or no but I definitely was..He got onto the passenger seat of the car and we were shocked to see Arjun our college mate c/s department Arjun who got on the back seat..

He got onto the passenger seat of the car and we were shocked to see Arjun our college mate c/s department Arjun who got on the back seat

[Introducing Karthikeya as Harsha ]

Harsha: Hii nga..I'm Harsha...Adhu en thambi Arjun..

Mani: I'm Manimeghalai..

At home: 

Pugazh: Deii ennada mapillai ipidi irukaan..nalla pazhu vazhinja munju da..ivlo formal ah vandhurkaan ..Shei..oru ponna first time meet panna ipidiya varuvaanga

Rakshan: Pinna ellarum unna maari lungi katita varuvaanga??

Back in the car..

Mani's mv: Ipo ivan paaka epidi irukaanu nu argument thevaya..

Harsha: Ungluku indha marriage okay va?

Manimeghalai: Yen kekringa??

Harsha: Illa nga yen side la irundhu naa konjam clarify pannanum nu nenaikren..

Manimeghalai: Enna clarify pannanum??

He was hesitating to speak further when we heard Arjun's voice..

Arjun: Adhu onnum illa nga..En annen oru ponna love panan..Ippovum pandran..aana they are not in good terms now..Avan marriage ku othukitadhu because he studied MBA and is working in our company itself..Vera engayum vela pakka mudiyadha alavuku my dad has locked him up..Because if he works anywhere else my dad will have prestige issue...Adhaan..Avanuku kalyanathula ishtam illa aana kalyanam pannalena avan career spoil aagidum..That's how our dad threatened him to get married to you..So we thought you should know this..Aproma ungluku indha kalyanathula expectations irundha then it'll be like giving false hopes to you adhaan nga ungakita pesa vandhom..

At home:

Pugazh: Maapilai namma route ki vandhuttuuuuuuu.....

Sitara: Akka andha ponnu yaaru nu kelunga ka 

Back in the car:

Manimeghalai: Ennakum indha marriage la interest illa nga..naa vera oruthara love pandren..

Arjun: Apo kalyanam mudinja 6 months la divorce ku apply pannidunga..rendu perukum win win situation dhan..

She pressed the airpods to her ears and whispered to us..Dei yaaru da ivan..ipidi 6 months nu ilukraan...