~1~

People were screaming and running in every place.

Natasha Romanoff walked into a bar, hiding.

"Put your hands up or I'll shoot you!" A man said in another language, holding a gun pointing it at the people who's in the bar.

They all obeyed but Natasha didn't.

"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" the man shouted at Natasha.

And soon, his other friends start pointing their guns at Natasha.

"Shit." Natasha mumbled.

Then a man walks in, the guys turned around and pointed their guns at that man.

"Hey, chill, why do we all have to fight each other? huh?" the man said who just walked in.

Then he kicked the man who was pointing his gun at Natasha, and with that, they all started shooting at him but he was dodging every bullet and beating them all up. Those other people in the bar started hiding or running somewhere to hide. After beating every single guy. The man grabbed Natasha's hands.

Natasha didn't react, acting like she's just a normal girl, to hide her cover.

"You okay?" The man asked.

"Yeah," Natasha answered.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," the man said as he hold Natasha, Natasha followed him.

After finding a hiding place, the man gestured Natasha to eat, assuming she must have not eaten anything yet.

"Who are you?" Natasha asked the man, as she just stared at the food.

"Well, who are you first?" the man asked smirking.

Natasha smiled.

"I asked you first," Natasha said smiling.

"Fair enough, I'm Steve Rogers," the man said handing his hand out.

"Jane Maximoff," Natasha lied.

"Jane Maximoff?" Steve asked her, not believing it was true.

"Seriously, what's your real name?" Steve asked.

"I can't just give a stranger my real name," Natasha said folding her arms.

"But I gave mine!" Steve said pouting.

"Well, it's your fault," Natasha said smirking.

"C'mon, darling, what's your real name?" Steve asked her again, getting closer to her.

"Fine, Natasha Romanoff," Natasha finally answered.

"What a gorgeous name," Steve said smiling.

"Thanks, I guess," Natasha said smiling.

"So uh, there's this party tonight, wanna come with me?" Steve asked her.

"And you're going to expect me to come with a stranger?" Natasha asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No- but hey, I wanna be your friend, you know! I mean who wouldn't wanna be friends with a pretty lady like you," Steve said leaning to the counter.

"Fine," Natasha said, then Steve's smile grew bigger.

"I have extra clothes in here, wanna change?" he asked her.

"No, thank you, I have clothes packed in my suitcase," Natasha said.

"Okay, we'll leave in 4 hours," Steve said going into the bathroom.

Natasha looked around for an escape.

She tried to be sneaky as she can, it's not like she never escaped from something before.

She found a way to escape, but as she tried to escape, she accidentally made a sound.

"Damn it," Natasha mumbled.

"If you're trying to escape, don't, I won't hurt you," Steve shouted in the bathroom.

"How can I trust you?" She shouted back.

"Well, that's up to you, but I'm very friendly," Steve said walking out of the bathroom with no shirt.

Natasha can't help but look at his abs.

"Like what you see?" Steve asked her smirking.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Put a shirt on," Natasha said exploring the apartment.