~8~

Steve grabs his coffee and took a sip, he then opened his high-tech computer, "John Smith," he said.

"Log in Accepted," The computer said.

"Hello, John," JARVIS greeted him.

"Good morning, JARVIS," he greeted him back.

"Quite the body count this week but we have one priority, so I really need your expertise, sir," JARVIS said.

Steve hummed.

"The target's name is Benjamin Danz, aka "The Tank"," JARVIS said.

"Interesting," Steve said drinking his coffee.

"He's a direct threat to the film, DIA custody, sir," JARVIS said.

"Okay, where do I go?" Steve asked.

"Well, they're making a ground-to-air handoff to heli,  ten miles north of the Mexican border," JARVIS answered. 

"I need you sir to make sure that the target does not change hands," JARVIS said as Steve looks at his target's profile.

"The tank?" Steve said as he reads his profile.

He then chuckled at the name.

☆*: .。. o .。.:*☆

Natasha went inside a building and went into a room. They then started scanning her to confirm that it was her.

"Natasha Rogers, confirmed," FRIDAY said, "Stand by for contact," she said.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a situation, Agent Romanoff," KAREN said.

"You know the competition would definitely love to see us burn, I need you to handle this personally," she told Natasha.

Natasha then looks at the screen.

"Who's the target?" Natasha asked.

"Benjamin Danz, aka "The Tank"," KAREN answered.

"I'm rolling the specs now, Agent Romanoff, we need this quick, clean, and contained," KAREN said.

"Yes, ma'am," Natasha said with a smirk.

Natasha then went into their room.

"Ladies," She greeted them all.

They all looks at her then smiled.

"Hey, Nat," Carol greeted her.

"Hey," Natasha greeted her back looking at her phone.

Pepper then gave her the coffee, "Good morning," She greeted her.

"Good morning and thanks, Pep," Natasha said smiling at her.

"So, uh, yesterday's op: One kill, one agent in protective custody," Pepper said.

"We'll get him tomorrow," Natasha said.

"Two cases of G-40s," Maria said.

"Oh and the grenade launchers are here," Maria added.

"order more," Natasha told her.

"All right, go, Wanda," She said.

Wanda nodded then opened the screen, "The target's name is Benjamin Danz, aka "The Tank"," Wanda told her.

"Cool," Natasha said chuckling at the name.

"The target is being moved across the border to a federal facility," Wanda said.

"And the only point of vulnerability is just south of the border," Wanda said.

"I want GPS and SAC of the canyon, also a weather report for the last three days," Natasha said.

☆*: .。. o .。.:*☆