~5~

Steve is in the taxi, going somewhere.

Meanwhile...

Natasha got out of her car, wearing such tall and pointy high heels. Natasha went into the building.

Steve then got out of the taxi, going into a small building.

The security checked Natasha's purse, Natasha just keeps smiling using her charms, and then the security let her in.

The security showed her the room where she needs to go, then she locked the door.

Steve then dropped the glass he just finished drinking in the bar. Going somewhere else. He looks around looking for something.

Then he saw an odd door.

He went in the odd door and then saw people playing a game called poker.

"HEY!" The man shouted at him.

"You aren't allowed here!" the other man said.

"Oh sorry, wait, you guys are playing poker?" He asked, sitting on the vacant chair.

"Hey, that's not your chair," Another man said.

"Piss off," The 1st guy said.

"What? Can't you guys be a little nice, I got cash," Steve said smirking.

The 3rd guy showed him that he has a gun, threatening him. Steve didn't get scared.

"Oh wow, cool, you're cool," Steve said.

Steve then grabs his cash out of his pocket.

"See, see, I told you guys, see what I'm saying? Anyone interested?" He said holding the 5 thousand dollar cash.

The 3 men look at the cash, wanting for it.

"Nah, cuz I'll clean you guys out, I understand," Steve said.

"Fine," Steve said putting the cash back in his pocket.

Steve then stand up and went to grab more cash from his shoes.

"Here are more," Steve said showing them another thousand dollars.

"Ooh, that's big too," the 1st guy whispered to the 2nd guy and the 2nd guy nodded.

Steve went to sit on the vacant chair again.

"That is not your chair, that is Lucky's chair," the 2nd guy said.

"Well, where's Lucky? I don't see Lucky," Steve said looking around.

"He's not here yet, so I'll sit here unless I'm too hot for you guys," Steve said acting drunk.

*

Natasha heard someone gurgle, she looks over where that sound was coming from and made a disgusted and questioning face.

Natasha inhaled and exhaled.

Natasha then smirked at the man who just walked out of the bathroom.

The man looks at Natasha with hungry eyes, he then nods at Natasha. Natasha immediately know what he was talking about so she took off her coat, revealing her sexy outfit, which causes the man to smirk. Natasha then unties her hair, her red hair loosening, adding to her charms.

"Oh, damn," The man said going closer to Natasha.

*

Steve is now playing poker with the men, "Ooh sweet!" he said smirking as he roll the dice and got a good one.

"To dodging bullets, love Natasha," The 1st guy read.

"In the pot, put it in the pot," Steve said.