~3~

Natasha and Steve are playing games in the carnival, winning every prizes that they want.

Natasha saw a fluffy brown teddy bear that she loves, and of course, Steve will do anything to give what Natasha wants.

"You gotta shoot the bullseye with this shotgun," The vendor/ the carnie said.

"That'll be easy," Steve said but he of course needed to hide his identity so he won't really hit the bullseye, in order for Natasha to not ask him how he's good at it.

Steve grabbed the shotgun then acted like he's trying to aim for the bullseye, then he took his shot.

"Oooh, so close," The vendor/carnie said.

"Sorry," He apologise to Natasha.

"It's fine, I wanna try," Natasha said smiling.

"You sure? The gun is very heavy," Steve said worried that she might hurt herself.

"I still wanna try," Natasha said, smirking mentally.

Natasha Romanoff is one of the best spy in the world, of course she knows how to shoot.

Natasha grabs the gun, and then aimed for the bullseye, then she took her shot.

"We got a bullseye here, everyone!" The vendor/carnie said.

Steve looks at her, in shock.

"How did you do that?" Steve asked her.

"Begginers luck," Natasha lied, and Steve did believe her.

"Fool," Natasha thought to herself and just giggled.

"What?" Steve asked her.

"Nothing," Natasha said taking her price.

"Okay," Steve said smiling.

"Wanna go ride the ferris wheel?" Steve asked her.

Natasha's eyes go wide. Even though she's one of the best spy in the world and been to higher places, she's still scared of the ferris wheel ride.

Natasha shakes her head, indicating 'no'.

"Why? I'll be there, don't be scared," Steve said wrapping his arms around her.

"But I don't want to," Natasha said pouting.

"It'll be fun," Steve said smiling.

"No it won't," Natasha whispered looking at the gorgeous light ferris wheel, but Steve still heard it and just laughed.

Once they ride the ferris wheel, Natasha closed her eyes. The thing is, it's already night time because they were busy with something else so they couldn't come to the carnival earlier.

"Natasha, c'mon, open your eyes," Steve said.

"I'm scared," Natasha whispered, leaning into him.

"I'm here, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you," Steve said.

"Do you trust me?" Steve asked her, Natasha sigh and then nodded.

"Then open your eyes," Steve said smiling at her, a kind, adorable, charming smile.

Natasha finally opened her eyes, she looks at the view and smiled.

"I love the view," Natasha said as Steve wraps his arms around her, then Natasha leaned into Steve's chest.

~3 months later~

"WHAT?!?!?!" Steve's two friends shouted at him.

"C'mon, I love her-" Steve was cut off by Sam, his friend and co-worker.

"YOU ALREADY PROPOSED TO HER?!?!?!" Sam shouted.

"YOU GUYS JUST MET 3 MONTHS AGO!!" Bucky shouted, his other friend and co-worker.

"I know, I know, I love her and she loves me so I decided to propose," Steve said smiling.

"Bro- I don't know, I don't trust her, I mean she's pretty and hot but no- I don't trust her," Sam said.

Steve rolled his eyes, "I didn't asked for your permission, Sam," Steve said with a sigh.

"Anyways, the wedding is on next month and you guys are invited," Steve said.

"Okay," Sam and Bucky said.

*

"You're engaged?!?!?!" Pepper shouted excitedly.

"Yeah," Natasha said smiling.

"And are you sure that your prince charming won't ever hurt you?" Maria asked her seriously.

"Yeah, I know that he won't," Natasha answered smiling.

"You gotta tell us every detail about his proposal!" Wanda squealed.

"Okay, okay, calm down, girl," Natasha said chuckling.

After she tell them every detail about Steve's proposal, Wanda and Pepper couldn't stop dreaming about how their boys will propose to them.

"You guys are also invited to m wedding next month," Natsha said then Pepper and Wanda started babbling about going on shopping after their missions while Natasha, Laura, and Maria just laughs at them.