~2~

(Their outfits are like the pic above) ^

"You really didn't change your clothes, huh?" He said looking at her.

"What? I didn't pack many clothes, besides, I love this outfit," Natasha said defending herself, crossing her arms.

"C'mon," he said as he puts his arms around her but Natasha took them off.

"Don't touch me," She said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I said, I don't trust strangers, mister, even if you're cute and handsome," Natasha said looking at him.

Steve smirked, "So, you find me cute and handsome?" he asked her smirking.

"What- no," She replied slightly blushing.

"C'mon, let's just go," he said smiling, opening the door for her.

*In the party*

"Hey, over here," he said, Natasha looked at him then walks towards him.

"Sit, I'll get some food," He said.

"Hmm, okay," Natasha said, skeptical.

Natasha looks around, smiling at the families who are having fun.

'It'd be nice if I have one' She thought to herself.

"Hey, I'm back, I hope you eat these," Steve interrupted her thoughts.

Natasha looks at Steve and then at the food.

Natasha nodded, "I do eat those," Natasha said.

"But are you sure that they're safe?" Natasha asked.

"You really don't trust me, huh?" Steve asked her then she nodded.

"Okay, fine, I'll eat before you eat," Steve said getting a spoon and fork then starts getting pasta and chicken.

He ate a bite of each one of it, then drank half of his water.

"See," Steve said, "Now, you eat," Steve said.

"Fine," She said, grabbing Steve's plate, spoon, fork, and water, Steve then made a confused face.

Natasha ate some bite of each one of it too, then drank Steve's water.

"Why'd you get mine?" Steve asked her.

"Well, I wanted to make sure, my spoon and fork probably have poison on them and so is my glass," Natasha said smirking.

"You're smart but now, why would I kill a beautiful person," Steve said leaning towards her, smirking.

Natasha pushed him, "Hmph," Natasha huffed.

"Fine, let's do that," Steve said taking his chair, closer to Natasha.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"We'll eat on the same plate, with the same spoon and fork, and we'll also drink on the same glass if that's what you want?" He asked her.

"That's fine with me," Natasha said shrugging.

"Okay," Steve said smiling.

They finally eat peacefully, Steve was telling her some stories about him, Natasha listened and giggles when she finds it very funny. Steve couldn't help but just smiles at her, in his eyesight, she's the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his whole entire life. She's different than those girls he had met before.

She's a brave, smart, cute, gorgeous, strong, wise, and loving woman.

After they finished eating, they continue to talk.

"Hey, do you wanna dance?" Natasha asked him.

"I don't know, I don't really dance," he said smiling at her.

"C'mon, it'll be fun," she said.

"Fine, you go on first, I'll join you," Steve said finishing his bottle of beer.

"Okay," Natasha said taking the last sip of her beer.

Steve watches Natasha dance gracefully, 'what can this woman can't do?' he asked himself.

After drinking his beer, he went over to Natasha.

"Wanna teach me to dance?" he asked her.

"Okay, sure," She replied, smiling.

"So uh, what kind of dance do you wanna learn?" she asked him.

"I don't know, maybe how couples dance," Steve said smirking.

"Uhuh, really, Rogers?" Natasha said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yup, like how couples dance," Steve said.

"There are different romance dances," Natasha said crossing her arms, then smirking at Steve.

"C'mon, you know, those, formal dances, and stuff," Steve said.

"Okay, fine," Natasha said.

"So, uh, you put your one hand on my waist," Natasha said putting Steve's hand on her waist.

"And then you connect your other hand to my hand," Natasha said as she raise her hand connecting to Steve's other hand.

"There, and then we dance," Natasha said as they sway around, smiling at each other.

Natasha then leaned her head on Steve's chest, Steve smiled at Natasha and leaned his head on Natasha's head.

They didn't say anything but just let the moment stay.

*

Natasha woke up on Steve's bed, naked. She sits up and then grabs the covers up to her chest.

"Good morning, beautiful," Steve said smiling at Natasha.

"Good morning," Natasha replied smiling.

"What do you wanna do for today?" Steve asked her, sitting down next to her.

"Is there a carnival here?" Natasha asked him.

"Yeah," Steve said kissing her.