Part 1

So... I started another story! YES for me! 

This will be a crossover with Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries. 

Endgame is Sterek and Elena/Damon/Stefan. 

There will be smut in later chapters so heads-up!

This story is purely for fun, so I hope you like it. I don't own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries and I don't get paid for writing this, like I said, it's purely for fun!

ENJOY!

******

Stiles heard the key turning in the lock of the front door and kept sitting while cradling a lukewarm cup of coffee. He didn't even move until his dad entered the kitchen.

''Stiles?'' His dad asked. His tone suggested that he was afraid to spook Stiles, which was fair. Stiles was in no way the teen he once was.

He dragged his eyes from his cup of coffee to look into his father's face. It seemed like he had aged ten years in the last couple of months. Maybe he had. His dad had accepted the world of werewolves, kanima's, kitsune's, and banshee's pretty well. Until his only son came possessed by the Nogitsune. It hadn't only broken Stiles. It had broken his dad almost too.

''Hi, dad,'' Stiles rasps out, he doesn't know how long he has been sitting here, but it has been a while. Since he had decided what he wanted to do, he had prepared. Then he took a seat in the kitchen, waiting for his dad.

''You're leaving, aren't you?'' His dad asked with a resigned sigh. Stiles can't help but feel proud of his dad because, without a word, he knows what Stiles decided.

Stiles swallowed harshly, figures that his dad would know instantly what was wrong. ''Yes,'' Was the only reply he could give.

His dad nodded and rubbed his hand over his face while looking pained.

''I know it's for the best, but I'm going to miss you so much.'' His dad finally choked out, and Stiles couldn't take it anymore. He lunged at his dad and pulled him into the biggest hug with all the strength he could muster.

''I'm going to Mystic Falls, visit Aunt Jenna, Elena, and Jeremy for a while.'' He murmurs into his father's shoulder, and his dad only nods.

His dad pulled back and frowned. ''You're not going to drive all the way there in your jeep, are you?''

Stiles snorted. ''No, I know Roscoe's limit. I booked a plane ticket. Elena is going to pick me up at the airport.'' He replies with a small smile.

His dad gives him a proud smile, something Stiles couldn't really accept right now, but he would do his damn hardest to do.

He felt his spark reacting inside of him, and he cursed the Nogitsune again. Since the demon had left Stiles's body, his spark was fully blown open. And that was not everything. No, while he's figuring his shit out with his magic, the Nogitsune also left thousands of years of information inside his head. To say Stiles walked around with a severe headache was putting it mildly.

But, even if he didn't want to think about it, the information he got from the Nogitsune also helped a lot with his magic. He knew how he could do things now. He didn't have to look shit up. He didn't have to listen to Deaton of all people. He already knew what to do and how to use his newfound magic.