Part 5

Wowwwwww this part has taken sooo long.. Sorry about that. I really didn't know it had been that long... 

There is at least a new part! So enjoy!!

&&&&

Small recap!

''The Originals. They are after Elena.''

Silence met his statement, and he turned back to look at all of them.

''Katherine has some explaining to do.'' He stated before storming to the holding cells in the basement.

&&&

When Stiles entered the basement with the 'dungeons,' he was assaulted by screaming and rushed to the cell.

Katherine was panting and running around the cell while being chased by a moon-crazed Mason. Huh, Stiles had forgotten that today was the full moon. Even if it wasn't night yet, Mason must've felt the pull of it.

He watched for a moment, a little amused by the display, before he remembered that Katherine would die if Mason bit her.

He then debated for another minute if that was the worst that could happen.

Stiles sighed, deciding that it was bad to kill Katherine. She could still be useful or hopefully could give them information about the Originals.

He broke the Mountain Ash line and immediately decided that that was the wrong thing to do. Mason had heard him approaching, and while he looked like he was still chasing Katherine through the cell, he had apparently enough of his mind to sense freedom as soon as Stiles broke the line.

Mason bowled Stiles over, snarled in his face, and bit him in the shoulder. Stiles screamed in pain, but thankfully, Damon was there and threw Mason off Stiles. Stiles scrambled to his feet, cursing all the way while holding his shoulder.

''Motherfucker, went two years without a biting incident in a town full of werewolves. I'm in a town with just one fleabag, and the fucking asshole bit me!''

Mason was getting back up and snarled at Stiles and Damon, but Stiles had enough of the wolf. He froze him and wanted to throw him back into the cell with Katherine, but Damon advanced with vampire speed on Mason and punched a hole in the wolf's chest, ripping out his heart.

''Oh fuck, that's nasty,'' Stiles said weakly.

Suddenly Damon was all up in Stiles's space, checking the wound on Stiles's shoulder while Stiles started batting him away weakly while hissing in pain. ''Ow, fuck, it hurts, you dick!''

''Are you going to howl at the moon once a month now?'' Damon asked with a raised eyebrow while still poking the wound on Stiles's shoulder.

Stiles hissed in pain and tried to take a step back while also answering Damon. ''Nah, my magic wouldn't let me turn, still hurts like a bitch, though.''

Then Damon did again something truly sickening, Stiles thought with a shudder. He let his fangs come out and bit his own wrist. Now, Stiles could handle blood, hell, he had seen enough blood for probably the rest of his life, but when Damon offered him the bloody wrist, Stiles gagged.

''You're joking, right?'' Damon remeaned silent. ''Right?!'' Stiles shrieked.

''If you ingest vampire blood, you'll heal faster.'' Damon reasoned with an eye roll, and that's just rude. Stiles was completely reasonable. Who thought it was a smart idea to drink someone else's blood?! Oh, wait. Vampires.