Part 4

Hello!

A new day and a new chapter!

There is smut ahead!! :D

Enjoy!

&&&&&

''Ugh, kill me know, this suit is itchy,'' Stiles grumbles while pulling at the neckline of his jacket. Damon chuckles next to him, and Stefan ducks his head to hide his amusement.

''Try wearing these kinds of clothes the whole time, but itchier because they don't use fancy fabrics,'' Damon tells him. Stiles scrunches up his face. He really doesn't want to think about that.

''Then I understand why you would start biting people.''

Stefan snorts at this, and Damon laughs in amusement. They are waiting for the girls to come out. Everybody in the town square is dressed up in older formal wear like they are in the 1800s instead of 2015.

A blonde woman walks towards them, and Stiles thinks she looks familiar. The stern expression on her face is something that he's used to seeing on his father.

''Liz! You look lovely today!'' Damon exclaims with a brilliant smile. Stiles frowns, not used to nice Damon.

''Damon, Stefan, have you seen Caroline? I was just looking for her in the dressing room, but I didn't see her there.'' Her eyes pass over Stiles, and she tips her head a little in question before she smiles and holds out her hand.

''I'm sorry, I'm Elizabeth Forbes, but everyone calls me Liz, Caroline's mother- and you are?''

''Stiles Stilinski, Elena is my cousin, and I'm currently being shaped in Caroline's friend.'' He says with a smirk. It was the right thing to say because Liz laughed.

''Good luck with that, but did you see her?'' She asks again, and they all shake their heads.

''No, we didn't. We were waiting for her, Elena, and Bonnie to come out.''

Liz nods and gives them a polite smile before walking away. After a couple of moments, Damon pokes Stiles in the side before nodding to Liz again, who is now talking with a seriously beefed-up guy. The type of guy Stiles easily recognizes and has his hackles raised within seconds.

''Werewolf.'' He simply says, and Damon nods while Stefan narrows his eyes to the couple talking.

''What are they saying?'' Stiles asks behind his drink.

''I can't hear them because our hearing is not as good as werewolves, apparently.'' Damon snarks back, making Stiles roll his eyes.

When Liz looks sharply at the Salvatore brothers, it's clear that it wasn't a casual chat.

''Oh-oh, I think you guys just got outed,'' Stiles says while already scanning the party for Elena.

''Shit, she was just starting to trust me,'' Damon replies with a frown.

''Don't kill her. Caroline will seriously end you, and I'll help.'' Stiles whispers before finally spotting Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie.

''Elena!'' He yells with a big grin and waving like a lunatic, getting a lot of attention, which is exactly what he needed at this moment. They can't do anything about vampires in the middle of the day in the middle of a party, right?

Elena walks to them with a wary smile. ''Stiles, what are you doing?'' She asks when she is within hearing distance.

''I think Caroline's mother just found out about the Salvatore brothers, so I needed a distraction. Stefan, why don't you join Caroline on the dancefloor and Elena, you go with Damon, and I will escort the lovely Bonnie Bennet,''