Part 3

''You're not old enough to drink,'' Stefan says with a frown making Stiles roll his eyes.

''Technically, you aren't either, doesn't seem to stop you, does it?'' Stiles replies back with a roll of his eyes.

''I'm 171 years old. I have been around some liquor,'' Stefan replies with an air of; and now it's your turn.

''I was possessed by a 1000-year-old demon, believe me when I say that I deserve some liquor.'' Stiles snarks back. Stefan's eyes widen, and Stiles doesn't want to deal with that, so he turns to the other brother.

''So, am I getting a drink or not?''

Damon chuckles, ''sure, beauty marks, let's see how drunk we can get you,''

Damon then asks for a bottle of bourbon and three glasses while convincing the girl behind the bar to not notice anything wrong with the age of two of them.

''Bottoms up,'' Damon declares, and Stiles takes a big gulp of the strong liquor. His face twists for a moment from the burn in his throat, but he shakes it away.

He puts his glass down and licks his lips.

''So-'' He starts while looking at Damon and then at Stefan, who are both eyeing him with a curious look. ''-I have questions,''

''What kind of questions?'' Stefan asks with a wary expression.

''I know a lot about werewolves, but not as much about vampires, well, I know a couple of things, from the demon that has lived in my head for a couple of months, but I'm curious, can you hear my heartbeat?''

Damon tips his head in a sort-of motion.

''We can hear your blood pumping through your body. It's something vampires are honed into, but your actual heart beating, no,'' He answers, and he seems honest. So Stiles is going to believe it for now.

''Mh, awesome, so you can't hear it when I lie,'' Stiles says while taking another sip of his drink.

''Wolves can hear if you lie?'' Damon asks with a scrunched-up nose.

''Yup!'' Stiles exclaims while popping the 'p'. He already feels warm from the drink, but he doesn't care. He deserves to let go a little. ''They also can smell chemosignals, like, they can smell if you are sad or anxious, or aroused-'' His voice hitches a little at the last word, and he licks his lips.

''That's an invasion of privacy,'' Stefan declares, which is kind of fair, so Stiles nods. ''Yeah, a bit, especially if you have a crush on someone, believe me, that can turn awkward fast,''

''Experience with that, beauty marks?'' Damon asks in an amused voice.

''Yup!'' Stiles says without a hint of shame. He's here for new things and trying to forget about all the shit that went down in Beacon Hills, which also counts the not relationship with Derek he thought he had. God, he's pathetic.

''Any chance you're looking for a rebound?'' Damons asks with a smirk.

''Maybe, but aren't you pining about my cousin?'' Stiles responds easily. Earning a growl from Stefan and Damon both. Stiles laughs loudly.

''You're both pretty pathetic.'' He says while downing his drink.

He turns with a flail while both brothers are looking at him in irritation. Not that it deters Stiles at all.

''So, anyone up for a game of pool?''

&&&&

Stiles was wasted, but he is proud to admit that even the vampires in his company are pretty drunk.