Meeting a human?

My name is Noe and I don't have a family name because Im a commoner. I work as an adventurer to cover all of my expenses although I'm weak I still find a party to join in as a bag carrier
"Noe hurry up don't you dare to slow us down"
"Okay" I said.
"HAHAHA he sure is a slowpoke"
"Shhh he can hear you"
I walked to them silently and join them as fast as I can. This bag sure is heavy.
They slaughter all of the monster that they can see and put the loot in the bag that I carried in. Although it's heavy enough minutes by minutes it's getting heavier that it's comes to hard to walk. We continue this routine until we reach the second floor of the labyrinth

*Wssshhhhhh*

"Did you hear that?"
"Ready for battle" the party leader said
But the will to fight put an end when the monster showed up in front of us. It's a giant underworld snake that it's said that it takes an army to take it down but our current number is only four it's impossible to defeat it.
"Let's run!" The party members are starting to run and as well as I am. When I start to run the party leader push me
"You'll be the bait, stay here" 
Then suddenly I can't move. They throw a paralyzing battle on my feet and now I can't run. The underworld snake keep looking at me it as if it's gonna devour me in seconds. I tremble while looking at its fang who leaks venomous saliva. I hold the bag that they left and think a possible way to run. Then I found mana stone. Mana stone is the favourite food of the underworld snake it must be the one that brought this snake here. The underworld snake is blind but it has a strong sense of smell and it can easily detect it's prey but the me who is weak and has a low presence I throw the mana stone far away and as expected the snake didn't detect me and it follow the mana stone instead. In seconds the paralyze spell disappearing to the point that I can stand. If I walked slowly that monster might not follow me. I started to lift up and walked slowly but.

*Crack*

"Wshhhhhh"

The snake suddenly look at me! Oh crap. It's started moving it as if he finally found its prey. I run faster, faster and faster but it's keep following me. There's nowhere to run. There's a two tunnel that I can see in front of me. There's no time to think where tunnel should I go. In the labyrinth both of the tunnel is dangerous anyway. I go to the left and then suddenly *Crack* the floor that I step in broke into pieces it's as if it's made of glass. All that I see is I fall into a deep deep water. It is what they called the 3rd floor of the underworld labyrinth where strong monster live in. So this is the end. Mother, father, pls forgive me it's seems that I'm going first....

Waahhhhhh!!!! What's that? Is this a person? I thought It's a huge monster who suddenly pop up out of nowhere. Damn, you scared me bro. So earlier I brought him to my base. How you ask? I experimentally use my water magic lucky enough even by little I successfully push him to my base. What!? You say my base is full of water? How dare you! There's a dry land there. There's even a tunnel who knows where you gonna lead that to but it's not of my business. So I place him there, it's quite safe I can't see even a single monster here and I didn't encounter one. Isn't it common to have a monster in this kind of secluded area? Isn't it because this is my birthplace? Wow good job mother you pick a nice place. By the way what am I gonna do about this? He looks weak and vulnerable. Although I'm more weaker than he is. He have a lot of injuries there and there it must be because he fall? Who cares it's non of my business anyway.
Oh right did I have a heal skill? It must be your lucky day boy to think that your saviour is a mere fish. Who would thought about that AHAHAHA----- "Urgh"
What? Did he moan? For real? Okay, let's start healing his wound before he woke up and feel hungry finding a delicious and tender juicy fish in front of him. I may be ended up getting drilled instead. Wait should I abandon him? Well I'm not that too inhumane. Imagining it makes my heart rip Huhu. Oh? I'm shinning? Why am I shinning? Did God hear me and want to make me an angel fish after hearing those thoughts? Oh? His wound is closing. It must be it, I accidentally turn on my skill to heal him. His wound is not severe a mere lvl one heal can cure his wound. Truly this boy is lucky

*Ting*

What this notification sound. It's looks like it came from my status

"Heal (lvl1) ---> intermediate heal (lvl2)"

Is this what they called skill evolution? Even though I just use it just once. Wait. Isn't this the great isekai advantageous skill they're talking about?

Anyway since he fully healed and in state of comatose or so what so called since he didn't wake up probably just a faint I swim away in search of food leaving behind the eggs that I steal.