Use cannon to wipe them out!

Earlier before I made a huge shot I use my Psychic to float rocks nearby and made a durable Remington M870 shotgun. I might not look like it but I know a little bit about gun and thinking about gun I reincarnated in this unknown without knowing about science or anything so I think why not use my modern knowledge about that? Am I a genius now? It's appears that I'm the only one with a gun here. I use explosive powder that I made back in our den thanks to Ursula even just a little bit I learn how to use cauldron and mixing potion and now I can use it as ammo in my gun

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

BWAHAHAHA I shoot every last of them they keep screaming and shouting something that I don't understand maybe their language there is different. Well it's not my problem let's shoot more!!

*BANG*

But my last shoot seems to be blocked by something. I took a peek and there's a Magician there looking at me!! Am I doomed now?

They casting something huge and guess what!? They aiming at me! It's to be expected because I'm the only enemy here!

They cast fireball and now they shooting me and ofcourse I keep avoiding it I'm not a type of a person who would sit and wait for my death okay?

I use psychic power to float myself and attack them with my water magic with acid it's a perfect match with fire ball I guess. The fireball aiming at me like crazy and it seems that they manage to scratch at me and now some warrior are running and pointing a sword at me! Are they discriminating me because I'm a fish? Well too bad I'm a human in brain.

I drop myself in ground and use physics to the wall and form it to a huge cannon that pointing them. They seems to be shocked and stop moving for a moment. But it's only a moment's of hesitation before they move and targeted me again.
I don't know how much mana this cost but who cares as long as I defeated them right? I keep summoning my window status but it keeps glitching like hell and I don't know how my hp and mana left. Let's settle it later. I use space magic to put my ammo in that cannon before they reach me for good and the magician also starting to cast fireball again.
Like hell I'll let you be!

*FIRE!!*

*BOOMMM* in just one shot 1/4th of their army wipe out but some of the magician really is troublesome they cast magic again like nonstop!
Excuse me mr. Magician is your mana infinite? And so, I noticed that they drinking something blue in a bottle. Is that what they called elixir? Isn't that cheating?
What!? You also said that I'm cheating!? It's not my fault okay! It's the system!! The system!! It's not that I can blame the system for this. Cuz I'm supposed to be faint but I force my self to not. So, am I really cheating here? But I'm not.. It's emergency okay! Emergency!! And besides my consciousness here is fading! But thanks to my icy toothpick I manage to stay awake somehow. Thank you very much icy toothpick

Before I notice it a fireball in my right side hit me!

*Argh*

And so, I find myself throw in a rock. There's no water here damn it. Curse you beastmen! Before they hit me again I hurriedly use psychic and move my self near in the mysterious stone and as expected they throw fireball at me again and ofcourse I avoid it and "TADA!!"  The stone broke!
I just recently thought of it if I keep avoiding this battle will never end until one of us died and my only purpose here is to destroy this stone isn't it? Let's attack, avoid, and destroy! Killing them and destroying this mysterious stone, it's two birds with one stone!

While they keep attacking me above I also destroy the stone that they plant here. But not too long before they noticed my plan they stop shooting and it seems that they planning something. I don't know what they talking about but it's not my problem. I cast space magic in my cannon earlier and shoot it in the group of Magician.

*BOOMMM*

Bwahahaha taste the power of a modern person like me! To think that they keep focusing in me not destroying the thing that I made.
Only 10 of them left and made a confused face. But suddenly one of them disappeared. Is he a space user too!? Is that a teleporting? I feel like this is a bad news.

I look back and to be surprised he's already there holding a sword. Oweeemjiiieeee I'm doomed he's not only a magic user but also a swordsman? What gotten to him! And now he's aiming at me! In front of me is a bunch of beastmen and in the back is a madman magic swordman!? Where to go? Of course to the latter!

RUN TO THE LEFT!!!!

but when I realized it my vision is in the floor. I can't move ! I can only move my head left and right. And when I look closer to my left side..I saw my tail!!!

MY TAIL IS IN THE LEFT SIDE!! While my head is somewhere that I don't know!

WHATS HAPPENING HERE!?

Did I perhaps cut in a half? But why am I still alive? I forced to summon my window status but it still glitch! Maybe it thanks to this glitche status that I'm still alive? No, I'm not sure. I'm sleepy and my body is ready to faint . Did I overdo myself from keeping my consciousness while I'm supposed to be faint for evolution? I think it is not. I feel like Im in this situation before.

But..
But...
But....

LIKE HELL IM GONNA SURRENDER HERE! As long as my head is intact there's a way to survive!

I hear footstep comming at me. It seems that they checking if I'm still alive or whatnot. Well too bad I'm alive and well.

I heard they talking something but I don't even recognize they're language. The footsteps that I heard are now near! I'm kind'a nervous here! My body is slice in a half! But I'm not planning to be killed here. For starters...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LET'S PRETEND THAT IM DEAD

<New title acquired "sloth">