Ursula backstory and the mystery egg

I usually do my daily routine everyday making potion and making a plan on how to get Ariel's voice but one of these days seems to be more tiring but thanks to the arrival of horn fish it makes my job more easier. I use them as an errand boy to pick something like this and something like that. And thanks to their effort I now know a spell how to transfer once voice to another.

You may ask why I desperately want to obtained Ariel's voice. Well, to start of her voice is a cheat it makes all men captivated by her voice via singing and there's a secret about that voice. That voice is similar to the previous queen who locked the gate of the parallel world and that's the reason enough why I desperately want to obtain her voice. The gate between 2 worlds are now colliding and need to be locked again.
I first discovered it centuries ago. I tried to persuade the previous king and even the current king in Atlantica Kingdom. I told them that monsters and an unknown creatures will devour the world in the near future. But they didn't believe me and accuse me for being a witch. The homeland that I used to lived, my friends and parents abandoned me.

I used to be a mermaid but the previous king put cursed on me for making a fictional prediction and casted me away from the kingdom, does the rumour starts that I'm a sea witch who only brings misfortune.

But.. even so.. I want to save this world even if I fight alone. In the past years I lived here in the underworld labyrinth and defeating monsters and so I learned how to fight and how to brewed potions. By defeating monsters from the different dimension I get mana stone, at first I didn't know what it is I thought it's just a normal crystal stone but when I investigated it further it turns out it's a stone that can make impossible to possible. By collecting mana stone and brewed it as ingredients in my potion I discovered that I will gain temporary power by smearing it in my hand. Sometimes I will gain dark magic and sometimes earth magic it's depends on what kind of mana stone it is but it will only last in an hour depends on how the potion last in your hands. Sometimes it disappear faster or sometimes it last half in a day. And I discovered that using spell will cost energy. That's why I'm glad that Flotsam and Jetsam appeared in my life. I first saw them when I wondered around in a sea cliff to find rare ingredients some children mermaids beats them to death because they steal food in a nearby store. Ofcourse I step over to save the twin moray eels as soon as they saw me they run shouting the sea witch with disgusting tail is here. It's not that it's new to me so I let them be. I bring the twin moray eels in my base and heal them but later whenever and wherever I go they follow me and that's the start when they become my only companion.

A years later when I about to subjugate a group of summoner fish I found a rare fish. So I bring it with me thinking I should use it as an ingredient but in a minute when I about to boil the water in my cauldron that fish suddenly glow and change it appearance and apparently it appears to be have a horn.

"It's not a normal fish"

As I just thought. I experimentally use a memory magic to find what kind of fish it is. At first I just want to know where it was born or anything but I didn't expect to saw something extraordinary. I saw unfamiliar place and unfamiliar object. It's as if the world where this fish live is different to ours. And what's more, I discovered that he's a human. A loner without friends. And thanks to that I discovered what kind of human he is what happened in that time and what kind of personality he has.

A month pass the monster who summoned here suddenly increased. I put a crystal ball in every corner to check whether there's a monster near in that area so that I can subjugate them but unexpectedly what I saw is a group of hooligans with a human body but in animals in appearance. What the hell is that? And their number is seems to be in hundreds. In that time I hurriedly get my potions and ready to subjugated them but suddenly I can't move. I looked at the crystal ball and it seems that they planting a stone that looks like sucking energy in this cave. My body and this cave is somewhat similar, I put crystal ball in every corner of that cave and I use some of my power as a mermaid to connect that crystal ball in the crystal ball that right here in my cave. I don't know what kind of plan are they planning but I won't let them be..
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I woke up and regained my energy Flotsam and Jetsam keep tweaking my hair. Like, who's the boss here?behave already!

And so, I realized that they tweaking my hair in front of my crystal ball. It's as if they want me to watch. And ofcourse I watch it I'm a little curious too you know..
.
.
.
.
.
TWINS!!! BRING MY TRIDENT AND POTIONS HERE! INSTANT!!!

what the hell did I miss? That horn fish. Are you seeking for your death!?

The twins instantly bring the potions and my weapon "trident" and use a space bottle potion to instantly teleport myself in that location.. but what I see is the fish that I took cut in a half..

I mean he's pretty strong to be able to defeat almost all of them. And I'm pretty sad and a bit mad that the thing that we do together in months end in a flash. I didn't notice it but my eyes keep tearing. Am I crying? We only spend time in a month but the impact he left us is huge..

A hundred of salute to you horn fish. I will surely sure that your sacrifice won't end in vain.

I'm here in a ceiling sticking my tentacles so that I won't fell in a ground the beastmen seems to identify my presence and they stop moving forward towards horn fish.

They keep looking around and finally one of the beastmen saw me. Looking above and seems to be terrified. They saying something but I don't know what kind of language is it. They plan to attack me but I'm not that idiot enough to let them be. Before I teleported here I already use my magic potion and smear it in my hand and tentacles. Before they can act I use 4 of my tentacles to attack them below. Some of them avoided it but some of them not. My tentacles attack is just for distraction and I use dark magic to shoot them.

They shouting something again and one of their members pull something in his bag. It's looks like a bird wings but a small one. And suddenly they glowing.

Wait, I know this! This is teleportation! As if I will let you be! I use earth magic and grab their feet but it's too late and their already gone. I'm pretty sure that teleportation leads to the different world. This world really is in danger if this continues. We must move faster and get Ariel's voice to open the path in both worlds to hide the door in that world that link to this world. We must hurry..were lacking in time...

*SHINE*

What is this? Why the sudden light? And I just remember that this light is somewhat similar to when that fish evolve. Isn't he dead? Or is he immortal or something? Well, I don't know anymore. Species from another world really is extraordinary. Or perhaps this is the light of dead?

I wait patiently as the light goes off but what I see is a huge egg that the height is somewhat close to my shoulder!

WHAT KIND OF TURN OF EVENT IS THIS!?