The Knights save a lady (?)

We are the mermaid soldiers in atlantica kingdom our party consist of 3 men and 1 women we are all a swordsmen and trident users except for Ara one of the women in our group she use bow.
We are scouting the area but unexpectedly we encountered a thief in on our way. Atlantica kingdom doesn't have a tower defense or anything it's only consistist of one big mansion where all royalties reside the rest of the mermaids are scattered everywhere living inside a rocks or in a cave. But Atlantica called a kingdom because it has a territory all of the scattered mermaid only live in that territory and if they cross in that territory the kingdom can't guarantee their safety.

"Stop right there!" I shout

The thief are now in corner and can't escape

"KYAAHH!"
"Don't come near or I kill her"  he said while pointing a knife at her

Where did that girl came from? But more importantly the situation got tricky how the hell can we escape from this

I look at the victim but it appears that she's not scared it seems that the shout earlier is an act. Most all of the mermaid girls are fragile and get tremble in a dangerous situation but she's different.
A silver boyish hair and a sharp sapphire blue eyes with blue fish tail it's my first time seeing this kind of combination it's like she's a jewel.
When I was young I always dream about a princess and a knight. Saving the princess who is in danger and a knight who is willing to sacrifice himself to protect its master and I always dream that I would be that knight my destined partner. Perhaps is this my chance?

In a moment while thinking how to solve this situation the lady who is the victim suddenly use an Ice magic to freeze it's hand

"AHHHH! YOU BITCH!" He shout and throw the lady in a corner

"Ah" she moan

This is our chance. Ara use her bow to slow its speed while trying to escape and I use my trident to throw it's knife and grab his hand and put it in his back.

He lost his will to fight and surrender to us. I handle the suspect to Vince and Mira and order them to put him in prison. Me and Juho are left to keep patroling in the area and to distribute the Ariel's 16th birthday celebration cards that will going to hold in Atlantica kingdom castle.

"Are you okay?" I said while reaching her with my hand. She's wearing an unusual clothes. It's my firstime seeing that kind of clothes. Most of mermaid didn't wear clothes women only wear a shell bra to cover their private part and men only wears necklace accessories to make them look presentable or to look strong by wearing a shark fang necklace.

"Thank you for saving me" she said and reach my hand.

Her hand is soft and she has a slim body. She's totally my ideal type.

"My name is sasaki, the man besides me is--"
"Hi lady, my name is Juho."

"Oh.. thank you Sasaki and Juho" she bow

"Don't worry, don't worry, we only do our job as a knight my lady"

He's really a playboy he always know how to flirt and he flirts every woman he can see thats why he can't find a spouse. Tsk tsk

"My lady, is this your first time in Atlantica kingdom?" I said before Juho talk something useless again

"Yes, this is my first time in this kingdom. Pls take care of me" she said and smile

Ack! She's really cute and beautiful. Juho seems to be agreed as well

"Are you free? I would like you to invite you in a meal"

We didn't notice it but it's already noon. Might as well eat with a beauty

We are now in front of her big house but I didn't expect it would be this grand. I mean, we mermaids only live in a cave or if you are a royalty they live in a castle but this lady live in a cave but not your typically normal cave it's carved in a house shape with a lantern to make the house brighter and the house painted in a white color. And there's even a door.

We sit in a comfortable chair. I don't know if it's a chair or what but this chair is long and have a soft texture. I remember saw it in a shipwreck years ago. Perhaps it's a human made?

I look around but this house really is extraordinary. And its my firstime seeing this kind of things I can't even find a single stone in the floor. It's covered with wood but when I touch it it's not a wood but it's looks like a glass wood. Even in the royal castle you can't find this kind of things.

"Chips"

A two twin child suddenly came to us and offer us something thin in a bowl. I smell it and I guess it's a food.

Juho pick one and eat it.
"Oh it's good" he said while picking and continuously eating it.

I pick one and it's sure is good. What kind of food is this. It's really good like hell.

While eating the chips the lady came to us and give us something white in a bowl and a meat.

"It's called rice. Eat it together with the meat I'll assure you that it's delicious" she said

"Since the lady said it" Juho starting to eat it

"OHHH~~ it's good it's my first time eating this delicious!"

And I started to eat it and there's no doubt Juho is right it's really is delicious!

"It's kind'a late but my name is Silver and the two children there are Flotsam and Jetsam."

Oh right she didn't introduce herself back there.

"My name is Sasaki"
"I'm Juho, nice to meet you miss"

As we introduce ourselves a loud noice came in the kitchen.

"Oh wait I forgot" she hurriedly go to the kitchen and she came back with a toddler.

Did she just forgot a toddler in a kitchen alone!?

"This is Ursabela" she said while carrying the toddler

"Hmp"

It's seems that this child is in a bad mood.