It turns out I turned into a mermaid

I thought I was just playing to pretend dead. But what's going on here?
Why I'm stuck and curling like a ball?
Did I perhaps really die?
Seriously?
And if so, why I can still feel my arms and tail?
This situation really looks familiar. I'm not that dumb okay. It's looks like I'm in a shell again.

Did I really die?
For real?
And to think that I will reborn again as a fish, I don't really have a proof that I would be reborn as a fish again. But, com'on I have a tail here.
And to think that this shell is somewhat sturdy my back hurts. Like, imagine curling like a ball inside a shell or whatsoever it is kind'a annoying how I can't move freely and I already try to break it but it's hard.

I was thinking that if I could use some skills here. Oh right! Come to think of it I think I'm a fish and there's no surprise if I have superpowers right?

I use ice magic in my hand to pierce this shell and luckily enough it make a hole. Wow!, I'm not surprised anymore using magic inside my shell is somewhat new to me. Well, who cares let's break this first.

"Horn fish?"

Horn who? When I break the tip of the shell and about to go out I feel like this place is familiar.

I look left to peek a glance to take a look who's calling who. And to be surprised I unbelievably made a O face

\(◎o◎)/

"Demon lord!?" I said without thinking. You dumb me! It's Ursula! Ursula bitch!
I thought I died but what the hell is this!?

Wait did I said something? Can I speak now? For real? For a moment I can't leave my eggshell. I mean, I'm still in my egg.

I look at Ursula but she keep staring at me in a shock mode. Holding her mouth with her two hands

ヽ༼⁰o⁰;༽ノ

"Horn fish what the hell is happened to you!?" She said while recovering how suprise she is

Well, I don't know. How should I reply with this? I mean, I have a communication disorder okay and even if the answer is only yes or no it takes me minutes to say it.

50 minutes pass...

"Oh I see.. you evolve"

Yes, yes that is you quick up to take.. I explained to him what happened and I also talked about my window status. She's a bit surprised at first but later she believe in it. Like, there's nothing to doubt about the proof is already here in front of her so let's don't meddle with it anymore.

"The gate between world are already opening. We should take action first"

The situation gone worst. Ursula trusted her story to me and ofcourse I believe in her I already witness a lot and to think that Ariel's voice is the key to open the gate between world is kind'a annoying. Like, she's the princess okay? A daughter of a king! We can't solve anything by kidnapping her we might find ourselves being wanted instead. But it's not a bad idea either. If things comes to worst then let's go to the latter.

Invade the kingdom and gets Ariel's throat. Isn't it kind'a insane? Well I don't care were talking about saving the world here. It's not a problem if we sacrifice one or two okay?

But thinking about murdering a female lead in a story while you're just mob character is out of a hand. I'm a fan of The little mermaid and I want them to have a happy ending.. but still...

Let's not think about it anymore let's move forward and let's the future take action itself.
If she die then it's not my problem. It's easy if she surrender easily and let us take her voice peacefully. But thinking that she's a female lead and has a tender heart if we explained everything she might understand and surrender herself. Is it possible to just copy her voice or something?

"You're not thinking something funny are you not?" Ursula said while glaring at me

Ofcourse not.. I'm not thinking something like that. I'm well educated person except for thinking about murdering Ariel.

"We don't need to kill her okay? We just need to get her voice and lock it in this tube" she said while holding a circular tube in her hand

Are you perhaps a shamman? Reading my mind? How did you know that I'm thinking about killing Ariel?

"Come to think of it you're a mermaid now although you have a two horn left and right in your head that I don't understand if you are really a mermaid or what. You don't have a name. Should I give you one now?"

Hmmm.. she always called me horn fish and I didn't notice that until now I don't have my own name. I know, I have a name okay it's chowon but com'on where in a different world here and it's says in my status that I'm still an unnamed species.

I nod while looking seriously at her

"Hmm.. you look like a girl even thought you're a man. Every merman here has a mascular and a rocky body but yours is kind'a funny. Yes you are a man you don't have boobs all is flat but you're not masculine either. More like your body is slim and a curvy shape. Maybe you're a girl after all"

Wether I'm a girl or what I don't care as long as I'm alive isn't it?

"Your hair is silver that it's rare itself and your eyes are like a blue sapphire, your tail are also blue are you perhaps a walking treasure? If someone kidnap you, you might Fitch a high price. Should I call you silver?"

What? Naming me after seeing my hair colour? Your naming sense is insane.

"It's settled I call you silver"

Hey! Who said I agree?

"Since your a mermaid now how about hiding your horn with magic and let's talk about how to sneak in Atlantica kingdom?"

So now, you're making me a bait?