Prologue

"Don't act like a saint." He said.

She had a bitter smile in her lips.

Her eyes were filled with tears ready to fall.

"Sign these papers quickly." He said and gave the pen to her.

She looked him and the divorce papers.

She took a deep breath before holding the pen in her hands.

She didn't oppose anything , she didn't threw tantrums , she didn't shout she didn't curse him she was silent and calm.

After signing the papers she went to their room and started to pack everything.

Before leaving the house she said "I have kept your credit and debit card in the cupboard along with the other important documents.

I have packed only my things not even the things you have bought for me."

He nodded his head.

She moved towards the door.

"Wait." He said.

She stopped in her tracks.

"What about the thing which you're wearing in your neck?" He asked sarcastically.

She closed her eyes for few seconds and sat on the stool which is beside the shoe rack.

After a minute she removed the chain from her neck then she bent down and removed her toe rings. Finally she removed the ring from her finger and kept in the table.

"Good job." He said.

She didn't turn to look his face and without saying anything she moved out.

******

"So.." he said.

"So?" She asked.

"You know what I'm trying to say." He said and looked her keenly.

"Oooo... My lover boy. Complete your studies first. I'm not going anywhere." She said.

"Will you stay with me forever?" He asked while holding her hands.

She nodded her head and kissed him passionately.

*******

"This place belongs to you." Her best friend said.

"No." She said.

"Yes." Her best friend said.

"I.. I think I have snatched your place. I'll speak to him. We will find an alternative way. Please don't rush up everything. " Her friend said with a sigh.

"Definitely not. You deserve this and you're in your right place. " she said.

"You know what I mean." Her best friend said.

"I do." She said.

"I don't deserve love. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve that place. I fucked up everything." She said with tears in her eyes.

Her best friend hugged her

*********

Few months after divorce

"Where is she?" He asked in anger while walking towards Hasini's husband no no  ex husband .

"Wow , still caring for your ex-girlfriend ?." Her ex husband asked mockingly

"Tell me damn it." He yelled.

"I don't know. I thought she came to you." Her ex-husband said while shrugging his shoulders casually.

He raged and pulled her ex-husband's collar and slapped him harshly. Due to the heavy force her ex-husband fell on the ground.

**********

She slapped him right across his cheeks.

"What are you trying to do haan?" She asked him in anger.

"I thought I could get back...." he tried to explain but once again her finger landed in his cheeks but this time it was little harsh.

"Shut up." She yelled.

"I..." Once again he tried to speak.

"Not even a single word from your mouth otherwise I will kill you with my bare hands." She roared.

Everyone flinched at her tone.

********