Epi. 23 - Letters

Shashini woke up holding her forehead because of a hangover.

"Shit.." she cursed and turned to her right side.

Tablet and water were already placed on the table.

After sometime she came to the dining room and saw Jayesh and Alexander waiting for her.

"Good morning Sweety." Alexander said.

"Good morning." Jayesh said.

"Good morning." She replied and sat opposite Jayesh.

She noticed his face which was dull and his eyes were red in colour with dark circles.

"Jayesh is also coming with us to the office sweety." Alexander said.

She just nodded her head in reply.

Time skips

Office

Shashi didn't mind Jayesh's presence as she was fully concentrated on her work.

After the lunch as usual Shashi went for a walk in the estate because people wouldn't work after 2.00pm.

Even though Shashi knows that Jayesh is following her, she doesn't mind him.

After sometime she sat on the bench which was near a tree.

"Can I sit here?" Jayesh asked.

Shashi nodded her head while looking at the field.

"It's been 2days Shashi. Whenever I try to come near you, you're moving away. I need to talk with you." Jayesh said casually.

"There is nothing to talk about with you." Shashi replied casually without turning her head towards him.

"Do you know why I'm here?" He asked.

"I know and it's not going to happen." Shashi said.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're not Hasini?" Jayesh asked.

"Before I could confess the truth you throwed me out of your life." Shashi said with a bitter smile.

"So tell me, are you here because you felt guilty or you fell in love with me?" Shashi asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Shashi...."Jayesh tried to speak but he was interrupted by her.

"It's Deva Hasini for you." She said.

Jayesh nodded his head.

"I misjudged everything. I was angry because Krish suffered so much and at the end he lost his life. So I thought..." before he could finish Shashini spoke, " So you thought Hasini should suffer the same pain."

Jayesh nodded his head and said "I know it's wrong but I did everything because I Love my brother so much."

"But after knowing the truth I feel ashamed of myself." He said sincerely.

"I know just a sorry can't fix anything but I don't know what to do to fix everything correctly." He said.

"I have made a huge blunder. I shouldn't have spoken with you like that. I swear , I had no idea I would fuck up my beautiful life with my own plan. I know you're angry with me. I'm not saying I'm right and my acts were right. But I'm sorry. I will do anything...." once again she interrupted and asked " So you will do anything to solve all our problems? Will it make everything the same as before?"

"I don't know but I will try my level best to make everything right." He said.

"I'm not angry with you. Not even a bit. I just left that place because I don't want to hurt you with my words because you already lost your brother and some or the other way I was related to that. " she said.